Reviews for Chuck vs Scooby Snack Goblin Crunch
grandetiopaco chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Very cool, creative and true to the characters. Thanks.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was adorably adorable.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Great story...
Katsumara chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Hey there! Awesome work on this sweet-filled oneshot. Talk about a combination of fluff and.. ubersweetness, in multiple ways!
Balthazar497 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Never too much Charah fluff around. Great job XD and your right that ice cream does sound delicious.
Chas58 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
What about "Rocky Road" ice cream, what would that tell you about a person, mmm?

I like it.
CrazyCoffeeKat chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
really great story! :D

but now you just made me hungry with all this talk about icecream! ;P

(and are you sure there really isn't an icecream flavor called 'Dark Chocolate Swirl Double Fudge Explosion'?

there isn't?

dammit...) xP
spcr71 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Very cute and fluffy one shot. I have to say this type of question is something that bothers me quite a lot about the show. How could they (C&S)not have talked about her at some point? As far as we know they really haven't talked about her past at all since they've gotten together. Also how is it in any way possible that "Sam" hasn't been discussed? Anyway sorry about that, this was a great little piece of candy, thanks.
PeterOinNYC chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Oh how I have missed the fluff that you spin out so well. What a great daydream this was. What a great way to start a Friday! Fea tweeted that if we didn't read this "your life is 137% less awesome than it should be". She was wrong - my life is not 156 and 3/4% more awesome - guaranteed!
jaytoyz chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Fluff and stuff...my favorite! JT
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
For a moment, I was sure Sarah was going to be one of those weird people that loves pistachio ice cream. I WAS SURE.

Okay, magnificent Jester of Course, I forgive you for pushing Violet Bartowski off to write this because this? Was amazing. A continuation of one of my all-time favorite episodes (except that Sarah nearly got her butt kicked by a chihuahua), a return to a time where the Charah was so good it hurt, and you captured that feeling PERFECTLY. I can just so clearly see them, relaxed, enjoying their cheeseburger. Sarah stealing the drink and finishing it off in retaliation made me laugh for a full minute.

Thanks for this huge smile I'm going to be wearing for the rest of the day, and consequently creeping out everybody I know. What a great way to start a Friday.

Also, when can I expect my royalty check for "Really, Chuck?" ;)
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
:O Could it possibly be? No way! It's Course Jester!

Great to see you back with some more writing... been a while since anything of quality has been put up :)

Do I really have to review? Because we both know that I'll just say this one-shot is awesome as usual and I love seeing you write Chuck/Sarah.

Hope to see you around more, and that contrary to popular belief- you haven't, in fact, been abducted by aliens :P

FL
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I liked it. It was nice to see Chuck illustrate the power of ice cream choices.
tshdow chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
LOL, it does sound like a hell of an ice cream. ) Nice short story there. ) Thanks.
Chkgun93 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Hey this story is really funny and its way better than a sharp stick in the eye!