Reviews for Such a Beautiful Mask
Hilary Parker chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Az & Jeb's journey here was beautiful to follow. That you wove your own grief and confusion into the story just made it that much stronger. I am happily favoriting this story and then checking to see what else you may have shared here. Thank you!
Hilary Parker chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
" He might not be able to fix her but they could be broken together."

That, is beautiful! It sums up perfectly why Az & Jeb are as much an OTP for me as DG & Cain.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
First off, kudos for writing through all of that. It takes strength to dig into personal hell and hand it over to a fictional character. Second, *HUGS* I'm sorry you have gone through all that.

You've ended Az and Jeb on the right note, stability to mend the broken pieces back together, and a hint that it will happen with time. I've enjoyed this story a lot.
Duchess Isadorra chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us as well as your own personal story! That took a lot of courage to do! May God bless you in everything you do and again thank you for this wonderful story you have allowed us to be a part of!
Duchess Isadorra chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
Great job on the ending with DG/Wyatt! It was awesome! I cant wait to see where you end Jeb/Az!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
And Jeb officially can move onto a relationship faster than his father.
Duchess Isadorra chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
Great Chap! I just love how caring Jeb is with Az! I cant wait for more! Sorry about your health issues, I hope all is well now!
Lcsaf chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
I am so sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well, but I'm thrilled that you've updated again.

Jeb looks to be the solid rock for Az again. Good for him.
Cortez2010 chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
Thank you! Still here :D
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
Sorry, I was the Guest who left the comment last chapter about PTSD. I thought I was logged in. :p

This chapter: A variation on the teleporting spell that makes it easy to cheat at hide 'n seek. Jeb's okay, whew. And magic makes everything more complicated included mental issues, I really like that touch.
Duchess Isadorra chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
Loved the chapter! I cant wait for more, Poor Az! I am sorry to hear about your mother, sending thoughts and prayers your way!
Cortez2010 chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
Thank you for updating and sticking with the story! Hope your mom heals with time!
LadyS.Stark chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
DSKLHJESKLDGJKLSRDFJGKL MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
Shahrezad1 chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
Oh, no. I didn't expect that at all. D: The biggest question now is probably what Jeb is going to do-especially if he wants to protect the princess he's come to care about while battling the witch that's taken over. :S
Guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
Wait, what? How did we go from PTSD to another possession?