Reviews for An Extra Dividend
Chelhb chapter 23 . 9/7/2019
Lovely ending
Guest chapter 23 . 2/25/2019
Amazing story was in the mood for some gradge and found this
Guest chapter 23 . 8/16/2018
Cute, cute story! Was excited to read Gadge based on Shop Around the Corner. A few times I found myself thinking this is too close to the movies...and I know the movies too well. So Gale resembled Jimmy Stewart and Van Johnson for a little bit, but them boom you'd change it up and surprise me!
Loved all the characters and Gadge was awesome...although Pluhanna freaks me out. Yikes!
Thank you for writing! You're great.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
Yay...I love Gadge and I love Shop Around the Corner and it's remakes (In the Good Old Summertime and You've Got Mail).
If you've never seen In the Good Old Summertime...I recommend it. It's the most poorly named movie ever...as it is 2 hours of winter and about 15 seconds of summer. But it's a cute movie. Can't wait to read this fic!
Lynn chapter 23 . 1/13/2018
I’m normally too lazy to write review but I had to for this I loved your story so much ! I finished this in a few day it was really amazing
Winter Aquamarine chapter 23 . 3/9/2017
I love this story. Might be the second or third time I've read it. 3
Chalayne chapter 9 . 2/6/2016
I was thinking it sounded very "You've Got Mail"ish
queenofchildren chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
this story is so insanely good! how good? so good I had to take my phone into the bathtub with me because I didn't want to stop reading, and then I stayed in there until the water was cold to continue reading even though I was terrified of dropping my phone in the water. I'm just completely blown away by everything here - the emotion, the tension, the gripping plot, the delicious slow-burn. I want them to figure things out and be happy and at the same time I want this story to never ever end. also, the mellarks are hilarious and I love them.
patty.clark.792 chapter 23 . 11/4/2015
Very good story.. thank you.
Berry Smoothie chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
Hello,
Im on my phone, so this has to be short, but I love your work, especially your characterization of Madge.

Thanks for writing! :)
carpetinflight chapter 23 . 11/7/2014
I loved this - thank you.
joujoy chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
I've read this fic a few times now. I still love it.
Imbrem chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
Amazingly wonderful story. I love all of your Madge/Gale stories. You are an excellent writer. I would read any of your stories any day.
mEEEm chapter 23 . 5/10/2014
I really loved this :)
Tiny Cherie chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
ohmygod i am so amused by this chapter i kept putting it down because i cant stop laughing oh god