Reviews for An Extra Dividend
Berry Smoothie chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
Hello,
Im on my phone, so this has to be short, but I love your work, especially your characterization of Madge.

Thanks for writing! :)
carpetinflight chapter 23 . 11/7/2014
I loved this - thank you.
joujoy chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
I've read this fic a few times now. I still love it.
Imbrem chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
Amazingly wonderful story. I love all of your Madge/Gale stories. You are an excellent writer. I would read any of your stories any day.
mEEEm chapter 23 . 5/10/2014
I really loved this :)
Tiny Cherie chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
ohmygod i am so amused by this chapter i kept putting it down because i cant stop laughing oh god
Tiny Cherie chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
i love how they're all arguing but it's hilarious. couldnt stop my unladylike snorts from surfacing lol
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
not certain you stil get emails for this account, but i would just like to say that i loved every word of this story, and it is DEFINITELy one of my favorites, which is impressive considering i love all of your stories. so thank you very, very much for writing it- your gale and madge are still some of my favorite incarnations of the characters, and i especially enjoyed this look at what might have been. from henry to bristol (and tansy and his loveable brood), to haymitch and katniss and peeta, to johanna and her unlikely romance with plutarch of all people, this fic was full of surprises and delights, none more so than watching those two fierce and stubborn idiots fall in love. so thank you very much for this story. :)
snowish chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
I am sitting here making ridiculous faces at the last line of this chapter because OH MY GOD.

This has to be one of the most addictive stories I've ever read; I gobbled it up over several hours obsessively. Characterization is spot-on, and I'm truly going to miss them whenever I actually get to the next chapter and then finish it.

So, in short: four for you, Glen Coco. You go, Glen Coco.
beginners chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
this fic is one of my all-time favorites (and subsequently the cause of my broken heart when you announced your leaving) Everything was flawlessly executed and I enjoyed every second of reading/re-reading this.
nori chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
she ruined them i knoooooooooooow it was so awful i threw the book away after i read it i was so angry.
Mercenary63 chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
One of teh best Gadge fics I've read! 3
tjs1990 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
This is so wonderful! I can't wait to read more *sigh* why must my life get in the way lol. Thanks for sharing, I'm loving it!
Neve chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
hahahaha I loved Peeta in this chapter!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
I loved this story. Your characterizations of Gale and Madge are so perfect. I know that you aren't writing any more fan fiction, but I'm so glad you did. Your Gadge stories are a wonderful read