Reviews for Jedi Knight Naruto: Revised
asdfgbvcxz3355 chapter 4 . 5/23/2018
it makes no sense to me why naruto would call obi-wan ben.
hennessyswagg83 chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
I know I'm just reading this but how the hell does Naruto hand Konohamaru the Hokage hat five years into his reign and you mention that 52 he still called Naruto...Boss you know Naruto is only 4 years older than Konohamaru so are you Naruto became Hokage at 51?
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 5/20/2016
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
stephen.selman.39 chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
make a fanfic where Naruto meets revan on his plant
Warscar chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
Keep up the good work and keep running and beautiful story don't let it go
me chapter 8 . 8/29/2015
something that has always bugged me about the movie was why they flew right into the blockade when there might have been an easier way to get around it. Such as going to the south pole of the planet where it didn't look like there was any ships. From there they could have made the jump to hyperspace and been off. But... it would cut out Anakin from the whole equation.
Aegorm chapter 19 . 6/15/2015
Yeah, bullshit, again.
Did Naruto even use his clones? I remeber reading that revan said he could make thousands without tiring. Without using kyuubi's chakra.

Pump out 10.000 clones, use some rasenshurikens, use some high end wind jutsu and some Katon jutsu. Hell Naruto could use raikiri a while ago so he can easily throw in some lightning jutsu as well.

This story is bullshit, you change the strength of Naruto every other paragraph just to suit your needs and it is extremely irritating.

I can't enjoy yhis story like this
Aegorm chapter 18 . 6/15/2015
I have to say more about the last chapter... He still has kurama's chakra. NOONE knows about that and it would obliterate the surpression cuffs. You are spewing so much shit to try and downplay Naruto's power that it isn't even funny. An 80 year old naruto with force training, sage mode, hiraishin and Kurama's chakra can't be contained by surpression cuffs. Get real ffs
Aegorm chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
How in the world do you even manage to write this with a straight face?
Naruto being captured by some droods? Cmon, don't be stupid. He heals to fast, he has kawarami and let's not forget that he could destroy an entire army of droids by himself without a second thought. Hiraishin with nine-tails charka mode and clones would allow him to demolish the entire droid army.

This annoys me.