Reviews for Ookami no Sakura
Won't you continue it?
Honestly it's one if my favourite fics, and the plot is pretty cool and well done, I think i would be very sad to discontinue it
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
C'mon girl! You can not stop your fic now! The story is amazing, you were doing it great!
SilentSongAtDawn chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
I have never wanted to deck a Shinigami in the face so much. When I started reading this series, I was skeptical. I never like Sakura, but wow. This is an amazing story, and I can't wait to read more!
darkladywolf chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
You updated...I'm so...I'm so glad...*cries in a corner*
This is beautiful! So emotional! Don't keep us waiting for long, you hear me?!
Devilplayer98 chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
Please update soon please
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
loved it
zombiekins5948 chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
Please make them together again kiba and sakura. I hope she finds him now. And that maybe naruto come back or something
flacaurmama chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
This took a turn that I was not expecting at all. I am so glad you came back to write! Your writing skills are amazing and I can't wait to see how the plot of this story plays out! Update the story soon please!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
i loved it! ca't wait for more!
Wound a answer chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Why the fuck have you stop?!
Shady Kitsune chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
NOOOOOO. update soon. you've left us with the worst thing on earth. a cliff-hangar when its getting good.
Haruno Fan chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
At first it was all confusing withe the different kibas and the different worlds , but im starting to understand. Are you gonna update soon? I really hope you do cuz this story seems amazing. I wonder who the voice in Sakura's head was? Oh well thanks anyway. -
Yoruichi chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
You should really update! I hope you are NOT giving up on this story 'cause it's amazing!
Yoruichi chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Pleeease update! I really want to read what will happen next.
GoldenPiggy chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
So, the sound are going to attack somewhere with the pack, and they will most likely cross paths with Naruto and Sakura. And Kakashi and Naruto are gonna be confused about what she said. And thetll think the 'Kiba' is their Kiba. Then when Kiba hears that Sakura said to heal him, and he says he hadnt gone on any missions-not get hurt too-theyll be confused.
I think so.