Reviews for The Demon Who Lived
The last part...LMFAO!...that is just priceless. I love it!
Shame it ends here it was just getting good hopefully it is completed sooner or later. Im now going to see if you have any other good reads.
Saber016 chapter 8 . 1/21
really wish you did more with this. it's an amazing read and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
SirenStormz chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
More please I'm totally 100% in love with this
P
ANGEL-BABY9868 chapter 8 . 11/22/2016
i love your story The Demon Who Lived i would it if you continued writing it
Lord Kuchiki chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
You should have totally continued...that was a great story
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
Ch 8

Kuubi patronus . Well Juubi did not gave all of it's power and Kuubi is the second most powerful creature ever the second place of Demon Lord and it bonded with Naruto and Harry represent Kuubi slightly light form.
Anyway please update.
The Dark Lord Voldemort is now a tiny flea in the power of the ancient beasts of that kind and their gifts exceptionally powerful especially ten tails gifts.

But because Harry Potter is basically death god of the most powerful now equal to living Kuubi he is unstoppable and while I love it someone else says that superman is way too powerful that it's boring but I'd like to update again.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Another cliche harem because you want to fantasize yourself because you want a dick impossibly large? Disgusting. Your no different from the invasion of fangirls coming to throw their fantasies all over the place letting hormones take control and throw grammar and vocabulary skills out the window... Fun..
redHussar chapter 8 . 5/9/2016
It's nice, that you made dark!Harry so approachable, so light ;) The mood in your story isn't gloomy, which is typical for other bad Harry stories. And I appreciate dark humor ("I am ressurecting dead bodies" "Wicked").
Rangle chapter 8 . 1/27/2016
Not too shabby. Too bad it's discontinued.
Lady Nature chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
Wheres Harrys Cat?
rhizz17 chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
update please
Zenith Relaxation chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
I loved the end of that.
SakuraLuck chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
NO WHY DID YOU ABANDON?!NOOO
Forever Teen Darkness chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
I applaude you, my friend, I applaude you.