Reviews for The Demon Who Lived
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 8/22
Ch 8

Kuubi patronus . Well Juubi did not gave all of it's power and Kuubi is the second most powerful creature ever the second place of Demon Lord and it bonded with Naruto and Harry represent Kuubi slightly light form.
Anyway please update.
The Dark Lord Voldemort is now a tiny flea in the power of the ancient beasts of that kind and their gifts exceptionally powerful especially ten tails gifts.

But because Harry Potter is basically death god of the most powerful now equal to living Kuubi he is unstoppable and while I love it someone else says that superman is way too powerful that it's boring but I'd like to update again.
Another cliche harem because you want to fantasize yourself because you want a dick impossibly large? Disgusting. Your no different from the invasion of fangirls coming to throw their fantasies all over the place letting hormones take control and throw grammar and vocabulary skills out the window... Fun..
pawelx321 chapter 8 . 5/9
It's nice, that you made dark!Harry so approachable, so light ;) The mood in your story isn't gloomy, which is typical for other bad Harry stories. And I appreciate dark humor ("I am ressurecting dead bodies" "Wicked").
Rangle chapter 8 . 1/27
Not too shabby. Too bad it's discontinued.
Lady Nature chapter 2 . 1/24
Wheres Harrys Cat?
rhizz17 chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
update please
Zenith Relaxation chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
I loved the end of that.
SakuraLuck chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
NO WHY DID YOU ABANDON?!NOOO
Forever Teen Darkness chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
I applaude you, my friend, I applaude you.
gagagagirl8 chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
WHY DID YOU DISCONTINUE THIS STORY! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ!
Oh Awesome One chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
I love this story! Your an amazing writer!
luffy chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
To be honest with you I was hoping for another chapter ! the wait has been quite long it would seem sadly that this story is at it's end! I had hoped for it to end at chapter 15 or 20!
In The Abyss chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
It is an interesting plot. Please update soon.
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Why has nobody tried to adopt/remake this one, or even used the same idea to make a similar one? For anyone reading this review, DO SO. I'm gonna see if I can make something similar too.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
I am sad you discontinued this story since I have enjoyed it so much.