Reviews for Strays
leafpool5 chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
ohh i love the poker pair
SLMHorses chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I created a folder on mediafire so people could listen to the songs used in Strays and also the song that goes with God's Clown. Hope everyone enjoys! Link below

?1rir7rqwzo3w2
The Red Harlequin On The Luna chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
I think the idea of what would have happened if Neah had trusted the Earl would make for a awesome new story! You so have to think about making that into a parallel story to The Joker, The Jack, and The King! I also can't wait to see who was the one Ellen ran into in the hall! Sheryl maybe?

Also I remembered some other songs you would really love! One is called, "Any Way You Want It" by Novelist Pup. She's amazing! While there's no main pairing there are diffenatly love interests! Its set in the 1980's! Its so awesome!

And I'll PM some songs for you to look up on projectplaylist . com :)

That's all for now and I can't wait for your next updates!

May your Muse be inspiring and your plot bunnies carnivorous!
French girl chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I really love this sequel ! Con tinue please, I love your work !
NotAloneKitty chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Awesome ideas Kithren, why don't u put God's Clown for "Looking Glass". I think it would suit perfectly for that story :)
Belletiger BT chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I loved the new chapter for strays. My favs ones is the one of Noah/Ellen and Tyki sexy scene and also the first one where she gives the brith to her child. It was very emotional. :D

awesome work in there.
The Red Harlequin On The Luna chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was awesome! I love ALL of your stories! Especially The Joker, The Jack, And The King also Secrets (I can't believe your ending it D8 its too good to go!) And recently Line Of Sight!

Oh have you read the story Perfect Weakness? Its a Yullen story 8D and has a companion story called Tuguro! Its awesome! I know of a lot of great D Gray Man stories if you ever get a chance to read them -

And also I would LOVE your forever if you put more JasDevi in your stories O.O they're some of my top 5 favorite D Gray Man characters! DX And would you write drabbles for songs people send you if you liked them . that would be so epic.

Anyway I love these drabbles now too! I am your humble minion! Til next time oh great Overlord!

May your Muse be inspiring and your plot bunnies be carnivorous!
SLMHorses chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Love it! but i'm a little confused with the end, is it little Nicholas or someone else? confusion comes from Tyki's creeper grin.

Anyway, can't wait to see what's next! Pray to see last chapter of Secrets up soon!
spiel chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Oh my dear god!

These are amazing! :D

(though I have to confess I only read the Tyki/"Allen" ones)

I especially liked the last one!

Looking forward to more stray thoughts from you if they end up this entertaining ;)
EvangelineRose2412 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I loved this little stories.I like the name of ther son and in the last storie the baby was Tyki's, right? They are good, can't wait for you to update fictions, all of then.
SecretAndUnknown chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
EEP EEP EEP EEP! I am your BIGGEST fan. xD ... Erm.. Well I think I am. o_o'Anyways, THIS WAS AWESOME! And I LOVE the ending part, that was amazing! Please continue, I would love to read more things like this. It's never a waste of time when reading your work. ;D