Reviews for The Hunters Chapters 610
crystal-mist chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
I'm really sorry for not checking this out for a long time. I've finally saved all 12 pages now I'll get back to you when I return from being MIA
Shurisu4eva chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
Full with action as usual. An element I like. the chapters are short but awesome! keep goin and I am sorry for the very late update, I was havin exams and all and u know school.
Zephyros-Phoenix chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
Ok, I really like this chapter. Even though it's short, I'm kinda a fan of the short, but super significant chapters. My favorite part is how (well this is how I interpreted it) this chapter is like a metaphor for itself.

"This is like a commercial break. Entertaining, but short. Everyone wants to get back to the real show, back to the game. Although, it really is a nice diversion."

I don't know if you planned it that way, but my god, that was my favorite part.

Keep it up!
Zephyros-Phoenix chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Great chapter, sorry that it took so long for me to review. Hayfever's a bitch. I really enjoyed the dialogue, it's really one of your strong points and super hilarious!
Zephyros-Phoenix chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
Haha, this chapter was really funny! Very entertaining. I could imagine Grace running around and doing stuff while Marks, I think, is getting angry and flustered while chasing her around haha.
MarshmellowsSleeping chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
LOL chess is confusing xD. Haha great chapters! I hope you guys get time to update soon )
shadowwing1994 chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
I am so sorry for the late review, I was really busy with school stuff.

I liked each and every one of the chapters, please guys, update soon and tell me when you do. I am still taking my finals so I might be a little late

sorry again XD
Zephyros-Phoenix chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
Good length and great ending. I loved the last sentence. I also love the dialogue. It's quick, witty and very funny. I'll read the rest when I get home from work ;) Oh, and be sure to check out Next Door...hehe I think you'll love my new chapter *grin*
Zephyros-Phoenix chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
I was a little disappointed once I saw that this was another short short chapter. Because the idea seems to continue along from the last chapter, I think you should have combined them. That way, the flow of the same thought would be smooth and the chapter still wouldn't be super long.
Zephyros-Phoenix chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
I liked the shortness of this chapter. It was simple and straight to the point and the fact that this was the only "chapter" in Chapter 3 helped to emphasize how important this decision was.
MarshmellowsSleeping chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Sorry I didn't get a chance to read your previous chapters. I liked all of them ) and i can't wait for you guys to update )
soccerqueen36 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Awesome story keep up the good work!
Zephyros-Phoenix chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
very nice! I really like the emotion and description you guys put into this. I just have a few suggestions but not for content. Maybe you guys put breaks between each of the little chapters and for things like the note and file data, you could probably italicize or bold those so that we know it's not regular text. Keep up the great work!
MarshmellowsSleeping chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Wow! That was exciting lol! I can't believe she's Grace... I just have a question. What or who is ETB? Sorry if it was mentioned before. I can't wait until you update! )
Zephyros-Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Very cool. I honestly didn't realize they were set in different POVs until now lol...that's the second time it's happened to me. Fang sounds like a very awesome character. And I love all the talk about this being a game and planing to win, it sounds great and kinda reminds of me of something the Joker would say lol.