Reviews for Fools Rush In
Athena13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Fun! Totally enjoyed that. Not just the part that he's broken up with Abby :)
Cougirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Loved this story! I like how u kept the characters real to who they are, and of course that Mary and Marshall ended up together :) great job!
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
What an enjoyable piece. :) It was so necessary for Mary to be shocked into admitting - to herself - just how much she actually sees Marshall as *hers* and hers only. I still have a sneaking suspicion Brandi was somehow involved in ensuring Mary thought what she thought; she totally encouraged her sister in the very least.

Fun story!
merciki chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Thank you to Marshall's brother to elope to Vegas and give Mary a good resaon to run after her partner ... for the best :)

I always like to have Seth Mann around too :)

Beautifully written and such a good ending :)
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Nice story...I was worried for a while there :)

I think the only thing to make it better if they had eloped in Vegas :)
b-mystique chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Sweet.:-)
Jdragonfire29 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
loved it. if only...
CMW2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Dear God, thank you! A)You've given me a new target character to hate for my fics (Abby? Really?), B) You've forcibly pried Mary's head from her ass in an in character way, and C)May 1st! I knew IPS was coming back in May, I just didn't know when and I'll be damned if I miss the premiere.

I can't wait for Season 4 to jump off and if this perky little ball of sunshine doesn't get Mary's ass in gear, I'm gonna bitch slap the writers into oblivion like I should've last summer. Very good story, very well done.
kyoiku kanji chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Delightful!

I loved this story (although My mind was finding a very different reason for Marshall to go to Las Vegas... there's a Star Trek show in Vegas... and *that* would be a very Marshall-like reason to go)

I loved Mary finally finding a way to get Marshall to shut up.

Very well done! Thank you for sharing!