Reviews for A Slap is Worth a Thousand Words, Len Would Know
aquathyst chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
this is hilariousxD although i still didn't know why Rin slapped Len
3 Rin x Len 3 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
No offense, but why does Rin slap Len? Like, I thought you will answer that in the one-shot. You don't need to add it if you don't want to, though
Michelle chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
How cute and funny D
libra-xx chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
awwwww poor guy gets slapped all the time! my turn! *slap*
Len- Ow!
Me- Too bad! *multiple slaps*
ChibiKyuubi312 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Why is it always funny when Len get's hurt...? (slapped, kicked in the crotch, punched, ect.)
missrinkagamine chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
So... Did they get married?
Friendly Neighborhood Stalker chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
You do not know how much I'm laughing!

I should stop eatin cookies when read stories, I think the cookie went into my lungs...I blame you for my near death moment *Hugs imaginary Len doll*
ayumi9696 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
To me, a slap is a sign the other person is really pissed or you just fucked up big time. Len did a lot of the latter.
Ms.HP.Computer chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Yeah, poor Len...Rin solves everything with a slap...and even when he asked her out and said she was 'too pretty'!
Starr E. Knites chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
QAQ NOOOOO! Rin! Wheres the love? The LOVE? you know, i never read a fanfic where len proposed to rin. i wanna read a story where they get married. oh well. great story!
Kitsunue-Chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
That was funny, but sad. Poor Len. Nice one-shot though! :)
Neko-chanXDemyx chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
So cute and funny {xP Poor Lenny-kun, always gettin picked on. XD Maybe someday he'll understand the words *cough*LUUUUV*coughcough* behind each slap
TamoraSky chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
that's awesome
Tsubaki Star chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I adore your sense of humor XD

Though I'd have to demand an explanation for Rin's meanness, and an answer to the question.. hmm.. -w-
macchime chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wow. A new side of Rin...and a non-shota Len? Seriously? ONLY Japan thinks he still is? What 'bout the fangirls in AMERICA?