Reviews for So Close, Yet So Far
DA fan chapter 1 . 2/17
WHYYYYY?! Could you please make another one like this? I want to know if his feelings for Hawke will REMAIN unrequited... ;A;
OHHHHHHH Friend-zoned you are evil
Spyke1985 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Yes, you truly are evil. XD
That was nothing but a giant tease. An enjoyable tease, but a tease nonetheless. XD
Jagged Sunshine chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I could hear my heart break :'(. Poor Varric :(

By the way, I've read a almost all the stories you've written based off of Dragon Age 2, love the series, and just wanted to let you know that you've got yourself a new fan hahaha. Love your writing :)
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
ugh. sad ending. but still, this was quite good. thanks for the read.
kittyasha chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Awww poor Varric! No love for him!
Havoc Hg chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Noooooo! But the Varric! How could you do that to me? Such a cocktease! Unfair! I'm rewriting that last bit. Hawke mans up and says screw Fenris and a couple months Varric steals her bed. Literally or figuratively. It would be fun to see Hawke with no bed. "now where do I sleep?" let's see corpse mansion? Nope. Barracks? Nope. Tiny house in the alienage? No. Gamlen's? Maker no! Darktown? Fickin noble. NO. Isabela's? Ah, not unless you don't mind dirty sheets so no. Let's see, all that's left is the trusty dwarf.
Cenwyn chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh you are so deliciously evil! Tempting us with that enticing sex scene thinking finally the wonders of wonders had happened and Varric get a little action. Then make us hit our heads against the desk and groan because it was only a fantasy. Now that is how you keep folks locked into a story. I love it! Very well written in all ways. Big kudos to you ;o)
how does she do it chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
(blinks) oh, that was cruel. sad, sweet, hot, a little funny...awww. man, poor varric. and i totally agree, varric should be a love interest! he's the best of the lot!
Suchan and Twelve chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
. Damn bioware for not making him romanceable! And damn you for making it a dream . NOOOOOOOOOOO. Unfair, unfair! lol Fantastically well written, though. Got me all sorts of sucked in and feelin' taken for a ride D:
KimiMeagan chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
TTTT POOR VARRIC! TTTT Kimi approves of the story. TTTT Made her want to cry though. T.T...
Sesshy'sGirlLOL01 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh my, i really love this, I feel for Varric, but its just the thing i can picture him doing for Hawke.

Good work! D
Z.K.T-lover chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I love that your doing love stories anfe Fenris! MORE PLEASE!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
poor Varric
Niveas chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Curse you and your evilness! T_T