Reviews for Everything Changes
rach64xoxo chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
I love it! Kurt's little diva act was adorable, and I thouroughly enjoyed that Dave had JCSS on his iPod... I actually saw that a few days ago, so thats cool. Keep updating, i love it!
jekyllhj7 chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
God I so needed this today.. massively crap day.

Anyhoo... really great about Dave telling Finn & Co to move on.. that Kurt's issues shouldn't hold them back from being friends.

And I REALLY love that song. Wasn't home this weekend (actually in NYC seeing a show) so I didn't get to have my annual watchign of JCS. (maybe tonight)
xanman chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Loved this! Alex is adorable! I hope bitchyKurt gets over himself... But am glad Dave has come out all the same.
The Raisin Girl chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
I really, REALLY like this Dave and the effect that Alex has on him. I also adore Alex. He's just loveable. Hating bitchy Kurt but I guess it's a reasonable reaction and I can't really blame him for it. Hopefully Kurt and Dave will reconcile at some point in the future?

Oh oh! And YAY for supportive-but-playfully-jerky Azimio! Loving this fic.
jekyllhj7 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
hahahahaha... loved how you wrote Kurt. He's turned into such a Bitch... I sooo want to squeeze Alex. He is awesome.

Glad Dave's dad is coming around.

And yeah.. after I wrote the Dalex thing I thought of Daleks... I used to watch both shows. I dont anymore, but we wont get into that discussion. :-P
jekyllhj7 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Awww... glad Dave is doing okay, but wish I could give him a hug. We'll I guess I'll let Alex do that. :-D
jekyllhj7 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
BIGGRIN! I am soooo loving this. We sooo need to get an Alex on the show.

I think you've made me offically a Dalex fan! (does that work? :-P)
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Ooo just found this. I like it.

Really liking that Dave might have found someone ouside of the whole Kurt drama.. not really liking Kurt lately. But I'm loving Alex so far!
Cheelalaucha chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
I love this. Please continue!
PowerLad chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Great story keep'em coming...Would love a double date with Kurt and Blaine in the future.
brencon chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Oh I love this - more soon?
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
oh! i really like this! will you write more?
PowerLad chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Awesome story. I can't wait til the next chapter.
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wonderful chapter. Looking forward to what happens next.
Dr. Glitterbear chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Did you just mention an Eddi Reader song in a Karofsky fan fic?

Never thought I would see that one. Good story, BTW.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2