Reviews for Risks
jj chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
oh that was good very good i want a sequel
Lilian Martin chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awww i want more of tht story :( it relli was brilliant
ChaniaGo chapter 1 . 4/12/2011

just what are they getting at?

I'm sooo in for the next chap :D
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
The beginning had me laughing, what with the way Kaiba and Jonouchi kept zinging one-liners back and forth at each other. "...Sitting." xDDD So much has never before been said with only one word.

Actually, I felt that way about a lot of this piece-we learnt this Mossi proverb in one of my classes a while back that goes "say half and leave half unspoken." Many of us this round (me totally included) have a case of the 'exposition hat' for our stories, there's a little too much 'whoops, now it's time for me to say something plot-advancing *puts on hat*' But I really like your... minimal style this round. It really made me pay attention because I didn't read that closely the first time I read this and heh, missed out on much of the ending 'aha moment.'

And I love the blackmail theme we've both got going in our stories this round :DD Always fun to read. And once I got the whole phone-conversation cross-double-cross thing, I cracked up. A great little vignette, but of course I want more! :D

Great job!
safa'at keruth chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I love the dramatic buildup you had going throughout the entire fic, which led up so perfectly to its end. I won't spoil it, but it definitely made me smile; it's a common ending to this kind of crime fic, but I wasn't expecting it at all (probably because your previous two fics were dark and serious xD).

Your characterizations of Kaiba and Pegasus in particular were amusing to read; Kaiba was a bit snarkier than I'm used to, though I really liked Pegasus. And Jounouchi's businesslike attitude and underlying emotion was very well-written.

My favorite line in the fic was "he's been driving that same beastly vehicle," mostly because camp!British!Pegasus was an amazing mental image, and it made me laugh. Great job, and good luck! :)

Animom chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
ARG! as with your previous stories, there's simply NOT ENOUGH.

(Seriously, I'm thick-headed adn don't understand,and so I want more of this. Much, MUCH more.)
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
...seriously though, AWESOME. I have no words. YOU MADE ME PUPPYSHIP AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD...

I do hope you'll write a sequel.