Reviews for Yesterday
xXViraXx chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I was just finishing up math homework when I continued to finish up this chapter. Only I don't have a Noah or Rex with me .
roseangel013 chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
This is THE LONGEST Noex story I have ever read. It's actually a good thing. When I read this story Italy me think that it could actually happen in the show if there was allowed to me boyxboy material. Great Job!
NovusNexus chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
TwT I love this. I love you. I love it. The way you fit their personalities was spot on and I applaud at this piece of awesome.
Vellacora chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Let me just start off by saying how I love this fanfic! I love the climb that you depicted so well from a bromancing friendship to something that they discover to be more. It was like watching a flower slowly bloom into something so amazing, complex, but yet so easy and simple

This fic is filled with what we come to love from Generator Rex with EVO bashing and comical phrases; but also had that untold storyline of romance that fills my fanfiction heart with glee.
Great job on describing their average routines and relationship because I felt like it really brought out how in depth the characters were as well as their inner thoughts. Their budding relationship fitted perfectly with how you played out the storyline and even though it didn't have crazy turns, emotional angst, or steamy action, your story still kept my attention tightly. So much so, that I when I had to stop reading it to go to an appointment this was still on my mind and was one of the first things I wanted to do when I got back home.

Thank you for creating such a lovely story, again this is a beautiful read and I might possibly just go back and reread it. I really hope you continue to keep writing fanfics like this because stories like these are diamonds in the rough and are hard to find throughout the haystack that is . But when I do find them it really makes my day.

-The Playfulness
KaitlynShadowheart chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Soooo cute. I love it 3 along with your other Noex stories! I didn't realize they were all by you!
reckless is a wreck chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
oooh i like this bunches :3 the noex is subtle and cute rather than overwhelming and in your face. you made the couple incredibly believable and i am glad i read this.. now off to read the one this is a prequel to x)
Jay-Jay51 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Great story! This is one of the best noex I've read. You really captured their personalities and I could completely believe in their relationship evolving the way it did. Also liked the nod to 'Teen Titans'!
Sasha chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
U got that girl from teen titans didn't u ?

Haha , it's kinda hard to see who's the dominant in this relationship . I keep hoping it Noah .
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Well, I know I said this on DevART, but now that I've finished reading the whole thing I might as well go overboard on compliments. Reading this really cheered me up after recent events, and from personal experience, authors love long reviews.

It was nice to read a romantic story that was just so...simple. And normal. Even in a world full of EVOs and life-threatening situations. Every time I expected the plot to go a certain way, I was surprised when it went down a fairly ordinary path. And there's nothing wrong with that. Just about anyone can write a drama-filled, angsty romance and have it be entertaining and interesting. But, to me anyway, there's somehow more merit in creating a relationship-building story that, frankly, has nothing special about it, but is still enjoyable to read.

Although I admit I'm a sucker for everything out of the ordinary when it comes to pairing fics, reading one that was just so very in-character and calm and simple was like a breath of fresh air. And it just shows you don't need violence or depressing themes to write a good romance. All you really need is the realistic feeling of falling in love, and that is what this story has. Plain and simple. And that's what I enjoyed most.

As far as the characters themselves go, it was such a wonderful way to see these two get together. Everything was just natural, chaos-free, without any drastic change. And that's what I like to see most in Rex/Noah. Even in a romantic relationship, they're still the best of friends. Still joking around, hanging out, like nothing is really different. Which makes all the actual differences that much more special.

In all honesty, the extra short stories were my favorite part. They were all so giggle-worthy, and I enjoyed seeing even a brief apperance by Cesar. Makes me wish he, Rex and Noah would have more interaction together in the show.

But anyway, that's enough rambling for one review. I see now I've actually read all your other stories and have enjoyed them immensly. So I can only hope you continue writing in this department, otherwise the world will continue to lack such well-written Noex stories.
Imako Nomi chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
OH! I absolutely loved this! and you kinda helped me out with something too. I have this thing for someone but it doesn't feel like a crush. Thanks to you, I know what it is!
TheOneShotGirl chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
First off, I absolutely LOVE this fic. The pacing is brilliant, I like how it's not all 'Love ya babes, underage sexy time now?' within the fist chapter (Like SOME I could mention).

Secondly, I'd like to congratulate you on NOT murdering the English language, which a lot of fanfic writers tend to do. It's annoying to stumble across someone with a great idea, but no concept of spelling or grammar.

And lastly; the video game in chapter 4...was it Silent Hill by any chance? If so, I like how Noah is playing as James, considering how much he looks like him.
Starshinesoldier chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
3 words cannot describe how much a adore this story.
Arthur Pereira Prado chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
that story was awesome, it gets the reader into it, i even felt nervous on the part Noah asks Rex for a kiss, you write really well
Visitor chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
I realized how stupid I was with the link I gave you in the previous review. I forgot to consider domains and such.

So, I put the art in a mediafire link.

Visitor chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Thank you, again, so much for sharing your gift. All praise I could possibly utter have already been said - and indeed, you deserve every one of them.

I thank you for your mention of me, too. I call myself "Visitor" because I don't expect to be remembered.

And so, without much further ado, in thanks to sharing your gift to us, I present you with my own:

(Your name is on the piece of paper.)

I'm not the best of artists, but I tried. And try I did, because I was moved by your story to attempt it.

Thank you again, Sirenitie.