Reviews for Let the Wind Carry It Away
zpplnchick chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Simply put, I just don't have the words to explain how wonderful this story is. But I can try: it's 12:37 am, and while I'm exhausted, I couldn't stop reading. Your words and the depth of emotion in the characters completely captured me (I may have cried...). The incredible imagery will stay with me for a while, I'm sure.

Usually when I read a scene or story, I wish it had been played out on the show. But not so with this. Another's interpretation would taint the purity of raw emotion you've skillfully evoked.

StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
That was good! Very, very good. I don't even quite know what to say. But I love Olivia taking Peter through her hardest memories, I loved the Polivia fluff combined with the angst, I just loved it.
thezee247 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
All I can say is, I Cried. I fuckin cried and I dont usually do that but this is just so beautiful, hearbreaking, perfect thing I've read in a LONG time. I absolutely Loved it.
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
O_O Absolutely love it. We never really did get to see Olivia tell Peter about what happened exactly while she was on the other side. I enjoyed your interpretation of it all.
AriOreo24 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. GORGEOUS (just like Anna Torv!).

I'm just gonna go read it again...
paroxysm03 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
JESUS CHRIST I don't know why I only read this now! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! It actually took me an hour to finish reading this because I keep repeating the sentences and the paragraphs that struck me the most. So so so beautiful! One of the best fics I have ever read! :)) And the parts where Olivia was showing Peter the things that hurt her the most is just too heartbreaking! I was so close to crying. LOL okay I should really stop now; you might think I'm crazy haha!

Keep it up!
LuuLovebug chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow. I love it. :')
marifreica chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I was just finishing this story when I saw that Anna didn't win the award... and I'm just... This is MY painfull moment.
Juicy Mango chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I wanted to say thank you for making me read fanfictions again. It is been a while since I last read any fanfic, since all of them seemed poorly written, too sappy and had absolutely no interesting thoughts. I really like how you noticed all the small things between Peter and Olivia, how you made Peter feel what Olivia felt. And I liked the plot a lot, it would have been very interesting to see in the series!

And I just love the first sentences of your story, how far would Olivia go for Peter, and that Peter is actually her ‘salvation’, because this is so true!

Thank you!
ImaginePeace chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This story is pure perfection, honestly the best fanfic I've read in a very long time.

I love it so much. :)
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Just wanted to say that this is amazing and beautiful and glorious.
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I've been meaning to read this for ages, and I'm so glad that I finally did.

Wow, I'm amazed right now, absolutely speechless. That was absolutely beautiful. My heart broke for Olivia in every scene that she revisited with Peter because you made them so tangible and so real. And the rain falling at certain points was really beautiful.

I really felt for Olivia in this piece, we've all been through times where we've been hurt or had our hearts ripped out and you really brought that out in a beautiful, heartbreaking context.

Absolutely gorgeous and stunning, I loved this :)
LeeMinKyo chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I need to tell you this.

Its one of the best Fringe fanfics I have read so far. And I recommending it to everyone who reads fanfics. Its so beautiful and well written than I hope you have more fanfics or I will have to hunt you down and make you write again about Fringe. (stalker much? xD)

Sincerily, my admiration and love. I enjoyed this a lot and I cried with some parts, which only make me love it more.
Robyn chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
i absolutely loved it, well done!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
"You need to come back, Olivia," he says softly.

"I'm not sure I want to." / Ambre, what are you doing to me?

"I don't know," she says, looking away. "It hurts less here." / Is it too early to start crying?

"Olivia," he says, almost pleading [..] I cared about her was when I thought I was caring about you. Please. Don't do this to yourself." / Cue tears.

Peter watches as Olivia bends over in pain and sorrow, feeling his own heart break at the sight of her and the sounds of her dry sobs. / You're breaking my heart, you know.

You were my constant. / Ambre, how am I going to sleep after this?

You are such a perfect human being! I adore your writing and this story was painfully beautiful. I'm crying and smiling, and hyperventilating. I love you and thanks for this story!