Reviews for Carrying The Banner
Gleek1906-Klaine4eva chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
Awwww, cute as ;)
scorpionika chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Pretty simple story with an angsty twist, and I like it xD I love Karofsky to death, but he can be one scary dude when he wants to be, and I don't consider it very OOC that he went after Kurt. Poor Kurtie :-)

Ugh, Rachel.

Thanks for sharing this story with us xo

Hugs!
Rissy chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
Adorable!
KingAleksander chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
I had a huge geek-fest when I saw the title of this story. I have to say, this was amazing. Great job!
star143 chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
This story is fantastic. You should do a sequel!
danrdarrenc chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
8O I would absolutely LOVE to hear Darren Criss sing Les Miserables.
TmntChick chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
I love, love, love this! I keep reading and re-reading it!

Thanks for the great read! :)
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
this was a fantastic ending
kurtthereisamoment chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
I loved this so much! Well done, this is a great story. :)
LuLuSims chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Really great story you have here, I love your characterization, very spot on! I hope to read more very soon!
Brennend chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
LOL at Rachel. One day her annoyance factor will outweigh her talent, likely when she's no longer the big fish in a little pond.

It's great that Kurt now has definitive evidence against Karosky and that he and Blaine are making progress.
Onee-san chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Okay, I'm sure there's more in the next couple of chapters, but I have to ask this now, because if I don't I'll feel ashamed as a reviewer.

Why wouldn't Blaine take Kurt to the nurse? I mean, they're on school grounds, and the kid passes out in the bathroom. I would say that's a situation that requires a nurse. Not a situation that requires a cute dapper high school student. Just sayin'.

Otherwise I like the story. :) I guess I should read on to see if Kurt dies from lack of proper medical care. ;)
AnnielovesKlaine chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Cliffhangers! haha Update soon!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
loved the update
star143 chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
I really like this story. The Court scene was brilliant, its exactly like something I can see Kurt doing! Can't wait for the next update and for Blaine to figure out his feelings!