Reviews for a collection of words
nina sakurai chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
I love it. 3
Wolfgirl220 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
I like how we know that eventually it's going to end and it will hurt the Doctor very much... But that they were happy while they were together. Very cute story with a lot of character!
Wolfgirl220 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Super cute...
Wolfgirl220 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Awwwww... Only thing better than smut is "I love you's" :-). Ha ha really good chapter!
Wolfgirl220 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
I don't do this a lot but I feel the need to review every chapter for you just to show you people are idiots for not doing so. This is an incredible and very heartfelt story (though Grief is very sad). 'm serious about loving it!
Wolfgirl220 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I was looking at how many reviews you have... It's a crime. I just read this story in one go because you are such an amazing writer. I love it!
Artisticnincompoop chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Wow. Not going to lie I've read a lot of Amy/Eleven but this was beautiful. I really liked the whole word challenge aspect of it too. The way the words didn't always directly follow each other really added to the need to keep reading factor ha. I just found this tonight and read it all in one go! Really wonderful story thank you so much for sharing!
moonstone88 chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
This is the first doctor who fanfic ive read and i'm very glad i picked this one first. I loved every moment of it, it was sweet and loving and scary and all together fantastic! I loved the idea of amy and the doctor thats how i found this one and its perfect, you addressed everything that could have stood in their way so brilliantly.

so yeah loved every moment of it really wonderful job!
Cionie9 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
This honestly has to be one of the best fanfictions I've read on this site to date :-) I know a lot of people who are for the Doctor and Pond don't like Rory and I though you managed to give him an ending that was worthy of his character. In addition, each piece of the story was well thought out and kept continuity, even when it was out of order. You managed to capture the Doctor's and Amy's character quarks beautifully and I could definitely see any of these being an actual episode. I hope all of your writings are as successful as this one.

Well done!
Scarfia chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
First of all, let me just say that I can't believe you don't have more reviews! This is a fantastic piece. I was linked here by LJ and wow. Just wow. All these wonderful little stories, so many different emotions, planets, fantastical adventures all together in one big package! I really liked how you gave Rory his own happy ending too. It was lovely. Just lovely. :)
Psychedelica chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Wow. Wowwowwowwowwow. How do you have that sort of committment? That was INCREDIBLE! :)
ruatcaelum chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
arggh the Being Human reference made me grin, yay Nina! ;) This was FANTASTIC- everything about it, even the way you dealt with Amy and Rory's relationship was so careful and so believable. Loved it! 3
TwilightHayley chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
I really don't understand why this story doesn't have more reviews!

I love it, and it's very well written!

I really hope you finish this, (and make Amy and the Doctor live happily ever after!) :D

Hayley x
Cerbolt chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I don't understand why these don't have any reviews yet

I'm only on the first chapter so far and its brilliant. So keep up the good work :) I'll be reading the rest