Reviews for A Certain Person We're All Aware Of
whovianathearts chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
I love this story! It's just so lovely and fluffy and gorgeous! Also, thank you so much for your grammar and sentence structure, it made the story a breath of fresh air :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Totally got that reference to Anastasia, but no that movie is not Disney
Cat130 chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Beautiful
JenniferLupinBlack chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
I love the ending it was great
jesshelen chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
I loved this story and warm fuzzy feeling are being felt ;)
neverest chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
this was cute :o)
SnapeIsSlightlyRidiculous chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
And, to McGonagall, the space between the two teachers screamed sexual tension.

BEST AND FUNNIEST SENTANCE I HAVE EVER READ!
Captain Horrible chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
This is a really good love story. I like it a lot
Captain Horrible chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
haha I absolutely loved this chapter. I love the humor that you use. It was nice to see something that hasn't been over done with this paring.
Captain Horrible chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Only a few slip ups with grammar that I saw. Nothing really bad enough to draw it away from the story line. I quite like this so far.
Captain Horrible chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I would be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued by you after your PM. So I decided to read what other works you had. You should be happy hear I am not all around awful. I quite enjoy this story line and what it has to offer so I am off to read another chapter.
Otyu08gd chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
I loved this story and it's made Snape/ranger grow on me. Great writing and I can't ait toread some more of our work. Well done!
Otyu08gd chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
I love the line '"Miss Granger," he sighed. "Are you a witch or not?"' It's great!
Otyu08gd chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
I like how you got around the Lily Evans and Ron bit, but I felt so bad when it sounded like she didn't want to be with him and more!
Otyu08gd chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
I loved that last line! So sweet!