Reviews for Lakeside Conversations
ArwenSolo chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Yes yes yes! 2 thumbs up! Love the interaction between the two and also I really enjoy Han's point of view.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Very good. And you got your information right about Bria. I read the three stories about Han before he met up with Luke and Ben on Tatooine..
ShouldIGetOutandPush chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed it.
skip39 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Really enjoyed this and your writing is really tight. I read the Han Solo trilogy a long time ago and if memory serves, your story fits. Thanks for a great story.
Zyra M chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I think this is definitely your strongest story so far, you've really improved with each one. I did read the Han Solo Trilogy and enjoyed it, though not a huge fan of Bria. Although it was interesting to throw it in here and have Han still stinging from that because if you do consider that story to be the true background, yes, he'd probably still have some emotions over it. That said, if you do read the books, you will hate her guts and the author who undermines Han and Leia's relationship as though it is just an echo of Han's relationship with Bria.

Your writing and descriptions are really good. I like when Leia says she likes that Han talks to her like she's not a princess, and I totally think that's part of the reason she's drawn to him in the first place. He doesn't let her title intimidate him and they can start sparring like normal people right away ;)

Great job and keep it up.