Reviews for A Bond of Convenience
Ryder-Hunter chapter 18 . 2/1
I can't stop smiling. You did a great job on this.
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
I don't know how many times I've re-read this story and Bond of Necessity and I absolutely adore them. I really hope you'll some day return to this series and write the other pairings listed as well.
Nikkie2010 chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
Very cute story indeed. :)
Supermoi chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
*bawlings my eyes out* ;_; SO sad... Poor little femme! But Jazz's actions made me all happy th«at the little one had hisvoic to accompany her to primus... Prowl is starting to get the ice around his spark all melted... -
thewolfjacob chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
Loved it great job u should make a side story about when they have a sparkling
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
This was a very well written story. It was mentioned early in the story that Prowl wanted an Heir and a spare, so you could do that. I would love to much more of this continued in the future. I know this has been up for over a year but that doesn't change a hope at all. Well Done. I love it so much Great Job!
Emajade32439 chapter 18 . 5/3/2012
I came across this story from reading a review from one of my own stories. I am always curious about my readers so I looked at her profile and she had some of your stories on it so I took a look at yours. I love you style of writing and I really enjoyed this particular story because it is so typicla to the two main characters but you set them up so different and beautiful than so many other stories that pair them. Thak you so much. I really enjoyed the story.
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
Bah... I'm bawling my eyes out after reading this chapter. I love Jazz for what he did. Poor little femme.
Dawn Racer chapter 18 . 12/2/2011
AWWWWWW this was so adorable!
Dawn Racer chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
AWWW I almost started to cry while reading this one! Your story is very good and I enjoy it very much.
moonlightbeam305 chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
*gasp* What an amazing story...
Foxes Are Us chapter 18 . 8/4/2011
the build up was exllent I never thourhgt it would turn out so well it was amazing how things work out and like the old saying

Oppsits atract you toghther love it love it

Is there a sequle to this one if there is please tell me
Daklog73 chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
This was a wonderful story! I loved every single line of it! Jazz and Prowl are a great pair and it's wonderful to see so many stories about them. This was fun, cute, and just a perfect story through and through.

And Elita at the end was perfect! Now we know OP's little secret! Great ending!

Adding this to favorites as I am typing!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 18 . 7/20/2011
Okay so you've hear this before but I'd love it if you'd write a sequal about the carrying, etc. Sorry, this story was just to good! XD
MoonWallker chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
I just finished reading it all! I was at first skeptical, but once i started reading i couldn't stop! It's amazing!This story is amazing!Awesome job!