Reviews for Promised Land
Buddahs53 chapter 1 . 4/23
Its sad that this wonderful story was not completed
BeatrizBeltran chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Hope you write more
veronicamars19250 chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
It's been over 2 years. Can we just see the outline (that was once mentioned) already because I've given up on ever seeing another chapter.
jackie84 chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Are you done with this story?
I'm feeling the way I did the first time it was abandoned.. Very disappointing :(
pnkats chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
This story is so wonderful. Don't know what is going on in your life but I l ow RL can be hard sometime and I so hope it has gotten better for you. I will wait as long as I have to to read your updates on this story. It is so wonderfully written and just pulls you in.
I loved Jasper's comment to Alice about Texas! That just cracked me up.
pnkats chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
So the plot thickens more! It seems that Edward is telling the truth though. I hope he is. And I am glad that he seems to be his father and not someone else. Perhaps edwards family had something to do with what happened to Bella.
pnkats chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Omg so awesome again. I just love this story. Is James really dead? And who is edwards sister? And what the hell does the scarf represent?
pnkats chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
So glad that they had a good time together and Tristan is warming up to edward. So James is Edwards brother. Wonder if he is bad in this story and has something to do with all of this. I hope Carlisle and everyone else is wrong about Edward not being truthful.
pnkats chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
What an awesome chapter and that ending was perfect. Please update soon?! I have a feeling that something dark and sinister was sponsored for her missing and her subsequent memory loss. Hope they can find their answers together.
pnkats chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Wow that was all a shock. So when she disappeared he assumed she was sleeping around. She obviously had a flash back there for a moment. Edwards comment about coming cracked me up. Where did jake go off to and is that going to be a problem? Hope they can start communicating now. I was scared when he said he was filing for custody.
pnkats chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Omg what is Edwards deal? What is in their past that she doesn't remember that he's not telling her? I need more!
pnkats chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Omg this story is written so well and has grabbed my interest so much. I see you have not updated in awhile and normally I won't start a story just to be sucked in and then be left hanging but I do see that you updated your profile so I couldn't help myself. I am so intrigued already and this is onlythe first chapter! I so hope you do come back and finish this please! You are too good of a writer not to. I want to know Edward's secrets so badly and why he is the asshole he obviously is.
MiaLuthor chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
I thought you were J.I.M. with a new penname. The story flows so naturally from ITLOMAH to ITL. I am developing strong feelings about abandonded fic's. I feel that readers fall in love with certain characters and want there to be a conclusion and resolution. I feel that more and more abandonded stories will find foster parents that will complete them. Nature abhors a void. Needs must and all. Thank you, Aloha, Mia
MiaLuthor chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I was so excited to find the story continued here. I found a PDF of the first 1/2 and loved it. Are you the author of the first half " in the land of milk and honey"? the story seems seamless but I think I would find it difficult to comprehend without reading the first half. Thank you much, Aloha, Mia
Bill chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I inadvertany stumbled onto this. It hooked me! Kinda like I plunked down onto a different planet. Strange and captivating.