Reviews for Promised Land
twilightfictionfan chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
I was wondering if they were ever going to connect the dots to Edward's parents. It had to have been them that had caused Bella harm, right? I'm glad at least now Edward knows he was lied to by those he trusted i just wonder how trustworthy this Aro is? but Bella is so naive tha she just blows it off like an idiot. But she needs to realize how important knowing who kept them apart has to mean to both of them!
rclaurel chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
Great chapter :)
Nonita chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
Loved it! Thanks!
cahtx chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
The parents...I knew it! I can't wait to see where you are going with this. Thanks for the update and I will be patiently waiting for any and all updates! Thanks
reesessweetie chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
seems like they're finding out more each day about what happened to her. i'm glad she wasn't sexually assaulted though.. for some reason, i can stand physical abuse more than sexual abuse, though both are just as bad.

there's definitely something shady going on in edward's family. i hope he gets to the bottom of it soon.
teahoney chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
Thank you so much t.o.t for this update. It's been so long but I'm so glad to read this. As long as you keep writing, I'll keep reading no matter how long it takes.

I hope your RL has settled now so I can get my fix. Selfish of me, I know. What can I say? So looking forward for next update...
momisatwihard chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
I was so happy to receive this update in my Inbox. I feared that this story had gone the way of In the Land of Milk and Honey. That being said, I can totally relate to the craziness of summer. When all three of my kids are home I can barely think let alone get anything productive done. Hope to see the next update soon!
Shamatt0403 chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
I think what you have done here is wonderful. Thank you for taking this on.
Troyis chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
Welcome back sweetheart! I'm so glad thet you finally had a little time to update.
kidmomx4 chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
Hey Toad! So happy for the update...and I loved it, OF COURSE! You are totally rocking this...I love the tension you keep simmering, and the way they all interact. Love the relationship between Bella and Edward, and between the two of them and Tristan.

Take care...anxious for Chapter 9!

Lynn
kellyprovence chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
i remember loving this fic, but its been so long i really need a refresher. when i opened it, i was hoping for a summary or something to kick my memory in gear.

oh well, as i read the chapter, little parts where coming back to me, but i still cant remember everything.

i am glad life is slowing down! i look forward to more!
my1edward chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
Glad to have you and this story back! I'm really glad that the people Bella cares about are OK with each other now-that should make her life easier, and theirs as well. It's also good that the DNA results are back-no questions about that now. I like that Edward is angry and frustrated that he missed out on Tristan's birth and the last five years with Bella and Tristan-it shows me how much he truly cares for them. I wondered if Edward's parents had a hand in the two of them becoming separated from each other, and I'll bet they did. Maybe Edward will be contacting Demetri to see if he can get any information out of him. I also like that Jasper didn't give Alice the time of day!
RoseArcadia chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
Daaaaaaamn! Eddie's pissed!
veronicamars19250 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
"A/N: NOT ON HIATUS, NOT ABANDONED, NOT EVEN GOING THROUGH WRITER'S BLOCK." - I can't remember any other story with a 12 week gap between chapters, that's actually been finished. I would definitely say this has been abandoned. I would suggest if the author does take it up again, she wait until the story's finished. That way her readers will be able to keep with the pace of the story, or be disappointed when they fruitlessly look for updates.
SugarWeRgoinDown chapter 7 . 9/15/2011