Reviews for veni vidi vici
Sakamaki Suzuku chapter 1 . 14h
China reflecting on being old? The Hetalia community needs more of these... seriously tho. That was pretty thought provoking.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I love reading these types of stories! Great job!
Gordafabi chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Hi! I can translate your fanfic? Into Spanish? Your fanfic is really good Greetings from Venezuela
Tsukiko 0.0 Chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh my gosh, I actually cried after reading. Thank you for expressing how China feels about being ancient, this was an amazing ff
kshima91 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I can only say that this was so powerful it left me speachless... China is old and its not explored often in fanworks so this was a rare treat :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
TTTT I love this story. China is really old, but a lot of people forget that. But I love the unstable kids part. XD
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Awww, this was so sad, yet I loved it. It's so rare to see China reflect upon his age in seriousness like this. I guess this is why he acts so young...
pennilee chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Hmm... Interesting.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Poor China!
merrygould chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That was.../wonderful/. The way you string words together is fantastic.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
East and west, sun and moon. I do always say that China is basically the Asian Rome.

I LOVE THE ANCIENTS, BY THE WAY.

Kievan Rus's children...not as stable. That's funny xD

It flows very well, overall - all this writing. Gah, China...so old.

PT
ladystormsea chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Two words: Me. Like. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
The story had an effect on me that no other story, ever, on my five years of lurking ever did. OMG I'm going to have to read more of your stories this is so sweet and gahhh :')
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
D'aww. This is so sweet. Poor China.

I love your story! -huggles-
buguize chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is a great story. China is an ancient country . Many countries and people disappear in his thought the Empire of ancient Rome would always gone with him. He thought that the Soviet Union would always gone with him. But he was wrong.

He feels lonely But he will do his best to, Keep walking, until the end of the world .