Reviews for veni vidi vici
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I love reading these types of stories! Great job!
Gordafabi chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Hi! I can translate your fanfic? Into Spanish? Your fanfic is really good Greetings from Venezuela
Tsukiko 0.0 Chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh my gosh, I actually cried after reading. Thank you for expressing how China feels about being ancient, this was an amazing ff
kshima91 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I can only say that this was so powerful it left me speachless... China is old and its not explored often in fanworks so this was a rare treat :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
TTTT I love this story. China is really old, but a lot of people forget that. But I love the unstable kids part. XD
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Awww, this was so sad, yet I loved it. It's so rare to see China reflect upon his age in seriousness like this. I guess this is why he acts so young...
maidenfairfridays chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Hmm... Interesting.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Poor China!
merrygould chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That was.../wonderful/. The way you string words together is fantastic.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
East and west, sun and moon. I do always say that China is basically the Asian Rome.

I LOVE THE ANCIENTS, BY THE WAY.

Kievan Rus's children...not as stable. That's funny xD

It flows very well, overall - all this writing. Gah, China...so old.

PT
lady of storm and lightning chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Two words: Me. Like. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
The story had an effect on me that no other story, ever, on my five years of lurking ever did. OMG I'm going to have to read more of your stories this is so sweet and gahhh :')
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
D'aww. This is so sweet. Poor China.

I love your story! -huggles-
buguize chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is a great story. China is an ancient country . Many countries and people disappear in his thought the Empire of ancient Rome would always gone with him. He thought that the Soviet Union would always gone with him. But he was wrong.

He feels lonely But he will do his best to, Keep walking, until the end of the world .
dorayin12 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
It's a great story. I like it so much.

It's sad that there's only China leaving in the world without his old friend.

I think the pair of Ancient Roma X China is touching because they met the right people in the right time, they treated each other euqally and they communivated through a so long distance. But China cannot see Roma any more and he's memorized him for over 2000 years.

I'm promoting this pair in China and I'd like to translate your work into Chinese to post it in a new built fan BBS.

Could you please give me the authorization?

Thank you very much!