Reviews for 30 Days
chaoticwisdom chapter 5 . 7/21
So cute. Can't wait to read more especially orally now that it'll be a Serenity/Flash pairing.
Trisomia chapter 5 . 5/31
aw come on! Please Update! It's got so much potential!
ragirl243 chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Please make more! This is a great fanfic and I hope flash will be the new endemon.( if you know what I mean).
usagifriend chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
simonbelmont chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Overall it's a pretty good story. However I thought that Serenity might've been interested in finding out why Batman is the way he is, but as far as I know, you may have already planned that for later chapters. Keep up the good work.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
oh boy. Bats won't be happy.
Valtharia chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
I like this story and would like to see where it goes. Please update!
llCrystalll chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
I like it. Please, update!
monsta-starr chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
I can't wait to see where flash is taking her! Update very soon plz;D
WolvesKey chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
This is a pretty good story, I like the pairing and it's nice to see that the Justice League have a dominant role in the story rather than focusing too heavily on the Senshi. Sere is very cheeky, kinda reminds me of myself at times, so she is relatable as a character :)

However, it would be nice to see if she discovers some hidden powers of her own? Perhaps down on Earth? It's just a thought, but it would be nice if she weren't completely helpless :)

Anywho, great start, I look forward to an update!
kitcool chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Loooooooove it please please continue
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
With it being a SerenityXFlash(Wally), does that mean Small Lady(ChibiUsa) will appear?
Sassbrat chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
good story
miss.twilightprincess chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Yay u finally updated im so happy nd that pairing so sweet like blueberry pie
mian-mian chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Awww..I hope it ends up to be a romantic pairing between Serenity and Flash :D. Please update soon. Thanks! :D