Reviews for Firemark
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Thank you for writing this . My 2nd favorite book series and 3rd favorite COMBINED!

PS 2nd is Last Dragon 3rd is Harry Potter
TheWolfMutt chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Excellent story so far. I didn't think this crossover was around except in my head. I like the idea and hope you continue with the story.
11-year-old chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
I have read all the books of both collections and I think it's awesome, although you should write a little more about Lucy and Harry, and you should explain more about the tri-wizard tournament and about Liz and her dragons and David a little more but it's pretty good. )
Aydn chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Well I thought it was pretty good but the Mark of Oomara on the heart? Tam Farrel has it on his heart. I don't know where I would put it but maybe no the heart...
Dis Lexic chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Are you going to be contiuing this? Cus if not I may be interested in adopting it.
Bluescale chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Wow. I didn't even know this crossover type existed- but I'm so glad I found it! I like your style, although I feel like you glossed over some of lucy's thoughts and feelings. I don't know how to put it exactly, it isn't like you didn't show us her pic, it's more that it felt a little emotional disconnection. But yours storyline is brilliant. Can't wait for more!
zanna chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
YAYYY your an amazing author keep writing
Toby860 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
hmm. this has so much potential to be a great story. please continue it as i like how it is and how it is going. this is probably far off but what is the pairing. i hope its not ginny. what about luna as she believes in all sorts of mythical creatures and a different type of dragon would be her thing. please update this story when you can.
EquinePianist chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Lol
Rise of the Fallen chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Love it! Please update soon!
Evci chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I love it so far, hope you update soon, Id love to read some more of this !
cocoa85715 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Heh heh, I laughed at the last line. XD
Dragonfly999 chapter 2 . 5/21/2011

!

Ohmigosh! Cliffhanger! As I suspected, this story only gets better, though Lucy could go a bit easier on Ron. XD One question though - I'm judging that this is set around Icefire, as David is still alive and there's no mention of Zanna. PM me and I can annoy you with my questions! :)
Dragonfly999 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That was absolutely amazing! I have to admit, I wasn't expecting something this good when I started reading, but your writing skills are a pleasant surprise. I'm gonna read the next chapter now - this can only get better!