Reviews for Harry Potter and the Debts to Destiny
Sheya chapter 3 . 4/29
Sooo are you going to continue this?
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 4/25
so glad I stumbled upon this and your previous story! I hope life gives you the opportunity to finish it (so I can read it!) If this was changed to something not Potter verse, it would definitely be marketable. well done
I hope you manage the time to continue this story.
Fyreheart chapter 3 . 4/18
I admire the layers of intrigue wrapped in this story. I can't begin to think of so many interwoven strands. Very well done!

Having had a story on hiatus myself for two years, I know how difficult it can be returning to a story. This one is so fascinating, I sincerely hope you do come back to it at some point.
doubletroubleinmaine chapter 3 . 4/16
I suppose there is not much a chance you will return to finish this story but i have conpletely fallen in love with your stories and read everyrhing as in ch 1 of the first one to here in one sitting even though i have to get up in 5 hours :) if you see this please finish the stories..please! :)
Reviewer of the West chapter 3 . 4/15
Great story. Please revive.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 4/12
Well, you have a excellent start to your story. I do hope you finish it. I suppose it's tough to think of a way to tell Harry's fourth year that hasn't been done to death; however, you have a very different Harry with whom to work, so perhaps you can take him in some different academic directions (runes, arithmancy, enchanting) rather than leaving him in Divination. Given his summer adventures, perhaps Harry could even qualify for warding.

He definitely needs a new familiar. Why not that lovely moon owl? Also, perhaps he could harvest the Basilisk and get a jump start on filling the Potter vaults with gold for the Goblins to invest. And, of course, he will be getting to know the lovely Daphne and keeping her safe.

Here's hoping to see some new chapters very soon!
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 4/12
"All in all Ron felt pretty lucky, he did feel a little bit of jealousy over the fact that Harry had little time for helping him, but he just had to keep telling himself that once they were at school, things would go back to normal."

Sorry, Ron, I'm afraid you're wrong again. School is just going to add to Harry's already overwhelming load, as are his betrothal and the inevitable entry into the tournament. I rather doubt he will have much time for flying and wizard's chess. Besides ... No Quidditch this year anyway, right? Poor Ron.

I wonder how Hermione is going to deal with not being the number one girl in Harry's life. She already doesn't seem to like Daphne. I wonder why ... academic competition? Is it possible that Hermione or Ginny will become the Black wife? I suppose the Black heir marrying a Muggleborn could get ugly, what with the Malfoys' connection to the family. Interestingly, this version of Harry doesn't seem to be as close to her, unless it is just the other pressures crowding her out right now. Once she finds out about Dobby, she'll probably go ballistic and give Harry's ears a good blistering. *shudder*

It sounds like a pretty full year ahead for Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 4/12
I like the start of your story but am disappointed that it hasn't been updated in more than three years. Do you have plans to finish it? If so, will you be updating soon? I do hope so.

So ... Who authored the note? Lucius Malfoy is my first guess. I hope it isn't a Goblin, as they are supposed to be allies. I get the idea that Denny is definitely involved.
FearlessTartan chapter 3 . 4/9
So I know that you haven't updated this in three years but I just wanted to say that this whole thing is incredible. Very well written and the storyline is incredible. Hopefully you didn't abandon it forever...
Hainbuche chapter 3 . 4/9
beide, auch der vörgänger sind hervorragend und ich habe sie sehr gerne gelesen. also nach diesem chap... scheint langsam interessant zu werden, irgendwie tut mir harry leid, was muss die Alte sich auch als einmischen?
warte gespannt auf eine fortsetzung. lg hayne
AnnF chapter 3 . 3/31
Hope you are well and that your muse returns.
AnnF chapter 1 . 3/31
Rereading. Hope you are well.
Rabunga chapter 3 . 3/28
You have done some fabulous setup, it is such a pity that this seems abandoned, although I do with the greengrasses would get payback for how they are manipulating harry :(
richard.l.whereat chapter 3 . 3/28