Reviews for Harry Potter and the Debts to Destiny
Eduvie Potterson chapter 3 . 5/6
Really liked it, it is a bit original with the curse breaking. Hope u can continue it.
valkyriem chapter 3 . 5/6
Please please PLEASE continue this! I love it!
abbyadams94 chapter 3 . 5/5
Your stories are amazing and I was sad to reach the end of what is posted. I hope you will one day pick it back up but realize that this is something that can be near impossible at times. Still one can hope. :)
Magus0096 chapter 3 . 5/3
Mountain
I pray that you have not dropped this story. It is amazing! I like how Harry is growing into his power, both politically and magically. You are handling his growth very well. I like that you are keeping Ron as childish as I found him to be in canon. I am hoping that you do the same with Hermione. She needs to understand the wizarding world is NOT the muggle world. There is an old world sophistication that is lost to us now. Keep this up please.
Knithsil10 chapter 3 . 5/2
I guess there won't be anymore to this story. A real shame, but life gets in the way I suppose. It was very enjoyable, and I would love to have seen where you would take it. Perhaps put it up for adoption to see if anyone else wants to take it on? Great job with creating this slight AU. It was so briliant to read.
Trystane Martell chapter 3 . 4/24
Really liked the story!
I hope you will continue it one day.
llian-winter chapter 3 . 4/23
I really like this story and was interested to see where it was going. Sad that it has been abandoned.
One of the best fix I have read!...please continue with the story!
myfoodisnotshared chapter 3 . 4/17
Incredible. Outstanding. Amazing characters and compelling action. I know life moves on, but this is quality, and you would have a welcome audience if you returned to it. If not, keep writing anyway!
LicaSchmidt chapter 3 . 4/11
I miss this fiction ando hope that one day you will come back with your muse and your genius. XOXO
vegitotype chapter 3 . 4/9
Amazing love it!
rosebud90 chapter 2 . 4/7
Hope u update again soon it's been to long that u update
RSegovia chapter 3 . 4/1
I've really enjoyed reading this story, and I hope you will continue it someday. You have a lot of interesting and unique ideas, such as the exciting cursebreaking adventures and the quest to unlock the Bermuda Triangle and find Atlantis. It's great seeing this smart and proactive version of Harry, no less heroic and pure of heart, accepting his own greatness and eager to improve himself. I'm particularly curious about the Moon Owl (is it a reincarnation of Hedwig or something similar?) and how Harry will get through the modified Tournament and deal with Voldemort. I'm not as interested in the shipping, but I don't mind it as long as it doesn't become the sole focus of the story. Kudos on your use of different elements of history and mythology, as well as the creation of some tolerable original characters, to create your own unique fandom. I hope to read more of your writing.
KBTEAS chapter 3 . 3/27
I'm still very excited about this series, and although you haven't updated in several years now, I do hope that you will be able to come back to it soon. I'm also interested in seeing which classes Harry will choose to take now that it's been expanded beyond the normal classes.

Anyways, I hope you're doing well and that you'll inspired and will have the time to write again in the future! Thanks!
uvb1987 chapter 3 . 3/27
Werry good story, do you have any plans on contiueing it?
1,303 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »