Reviews for Harry Potter and the Debts to Destiny
kewllewk chapter 3 . 9/25
It really is too bad this got abandoned. It was quite good while it lasted.
BJ chapter 3 . 9/24
Hi! Am I to assume that since this story hasn't been updated in 4 1/2 years, that you are not going to continue it ? Is really is very interesting!
I love this story but are you going to finish it?
LeahxcimLokiBlack chapter 3 . 9/9
Just finished reading both parts of this story. It is an interesting read and I would be thrilled to read more. I hope this isn't an abandoned story as I very much enjoyed it.
LBII chapter 3 . 9/9
Just another one of the many, really interesting stories abandoned for one reason or another. This one had great promise.
Vercalos chapter 3 . 8/22
I managed to devour both parts of this story in 24 hours, and I'm sad to see it lie fallow.
Lord Mortiso chapter 3 . 8/10
I quite like your work. However I am rather disappointed in the length of your sequel. Will there be any more chapters?
Just a fan chapter 3 . 8/3
I have enjoyed the ride thus far. I know you haven't posted in 4 years, but I hope you still check on your reviews every once in a while. I really have enjoyed this story, from the first fic, to the three chapters you have posted here. I hope that you are well, as I know life has a way of happening as it were. If finishing your series is no longer in the cards, then I will say thank you for the marvelous adventure. I will keep my eye on this in hopes that you will, one day, pick it back up again.
AriusGrey chapter 3 . 7/26
I looooovvvveee it. Hoping this story isn't dead. Tell me you're still willing to write on it. Please.
raider959 chapter 3 . 7/25
Thank you so much for this story i have read it and the first and I cannot tell you how much I loved them so thank you and please continue writing
SusanL chapter 3 . 7/14
Your premise for this Harry has been so much fun. I'm so unhappy you were currently unable to continue this, but I think I'll subscribe on the chance that might change someday. Hope you're okay. Many thanks for posting your work.
dragon606 chapter 3 . 7/7
Very good story. I enjoyed it very much.
mkoepp63026 chapter 3 . 6/18
First I read the cursed summer then I started on this. Was so excited to see that you were planning several stories them so depressed when I found out that this one was not finished. Really hope that you decide to finish at least this one someday
Darklight9999 chapter 3 . 6/16
I take it that this story is as dead as Keemstar's comedy...
gleefan2009 chapter 3 . 6/6
love it please write more
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »