Reviews for Delusions
Darkrai842 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awesome story :)
Mizulily chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

no! don't go ! don't go pearlshipping!we love you Dawn!

this story,is a so realistic,sensitive,sad,uh oh,my tears leaked in the mouse,oops...

make some more please,don't die pearl! 3rooke is at your rescue!
TomboyIsAwesome chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
AAHHHHH! I wish the ending of the last Diamond and Pearl series was like this! T_T
XashXdawnX chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Loved this story! Faves:)
sayurimoved chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Yeah! Pearlshipping should NEVER die, because there's ALWAYS the possibility that the writers will make us happy!

A very good one-shot, not too short, and I liked that flashback... just totally cute!
fireball20 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hi! I had been wondering what happened to that author SparkyStar. Nice to see the pearlshipping fic!

Your writing style has improved from those days, not that it was bad before. To me, there just seems to be more of a maturity. Though this fic does have a somewhat somber feel to it, it's certainly impactful for pearlshippers. So definitely a great fic!

Though DP may be over, some won't let pearlshipping die...it would be just too sad. No one likes false hope, but pearlshipping will always be fun to think about and read!

-fireball
ArisuSanX chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
NOOO! It's never the end of Pearlshipping! NEVER I SAY! ... :D ... Soz 0:) As one reviewer has said, this story really has emphasised the DP series with just one ending shot that really does show what kind of feeling every Pearlshipper dreams of, especially the emotions both our most loved characters convey.

And that one line 'I wish I told you sooner' really draws the one-shot to a close (dialogue wise), and also portrays such a sadness that every reader/lover of pearlshipping feels at that moment when the series was drawn to a close. I also adore the last sentence of the whole shot 'You find yourself holding on to nothing but the thin mist of delusion'. I haven't seen a one shot that ends in quite the same way, with such a mystical quote that can linger on the mind. Also, despite the sadness that is portrayed, there is also a hint of a 'flashback' moment for the readers, getting them to look back on the good pearlshipping times when it was young and fresh for haters and lovers! I also like it's length, though it's not long (like my fics are... which I feel bad for for the readers XD), it has a simple quality and a good simple plot, and sometimes simple is the best way to go.

Also, adding to the ending sentence, it's hard for me to believe that some fic writers just don't think about the ending in anyway. It gives a reader a chance to review the story while some authors look like they write and forget about the wonderful fictions they own. At least that ending line that lingers will be there forever. Though I'm not the one to talk since I barely do the same thing.

OHOH! And and and... yes, hm, the simple 'day time structure', nice and simple mhmm! No fuss, no hassle, no nothing 'extra', it just concentrates on those final beautiful moments that honestly are so important in a fiction like this :) I also like your timing for everything! Believe it or not structure and timing are really good qualities to have in a one shot! :3 I won't say too much now :) But I hope you keep writing! Keep it up and good luck!
Dwolf chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
dud you are so right I will mis Dawn in the show and the univa region come on that thing sucks because I start out with a fire type and the fire type there is a pig I mean come on A PIG and how are they going to top the ledgendarys cause I can't think of anything that can top god, am I right or am I right. How and I'm pretty sure Paul is in that region cause it's giving you hints that he's there if you pay attention
Xanimer chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This story really emphasizes the drama of the DP series. Pearlshipping is in my opinion the best sipping there is. You've maintained the emotion and drama throughout the entire story. Overall, this story re-sparked my love of Pearlshipping, as I was sort of moving away from it for AbilityShipping/SkillShipping/BaseballShipping and whatever the name for Ash x Cynthia is. I would love to see more stories like this!