Reviews for Heal
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2018
Oh its the job for her to do to men what she freaks out at deeks for doing with females on the job.

Sounds bout right
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
I like how you brought that story along slowly for their first kiss. You're a very skillful writer and when I can I will read more of your fanfiction. Well done 'rk'.
Divergent338 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
And she did! Great story, loved it! Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
i really enjoyed that :-) thanks for sharing
callmesandy chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is awesome!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
So, SO well-written. And you wrote them so well, too. Just perfectly. They WERE Deeks and Kensi here. So exactly the characters we know from the show. So many true, funny lines, too. One of my favorites was: "Really? Did you…miss a spot? Because I'm pretty sure he's never having baby targets." So Deeks. :-) Great job!
anonkp chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Great story, very well written. You captured both characters so well.
Ms.ZoeiLang chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
What a great but kinda sad Kensi and Deeks one shot! I really hope you write more Kensi&Deeks stories! Maybe where they realize their feelings and be together! :) Cant wait for more!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Sweet, funny and sad all in one. How sad that Marty thinks he'll die young...no, I like to think he and Kensi eventually find their way to each other and have a family...kids, house, the whole enchilada. I'm sentimental that way. :)
phillydi chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Great story. But sad that Deeks thinks he won't be around past 40! Not surprising I guess. Anyway, great work...
Whoa-em-gee bro chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I liked this a lot. It was really well written :-)
AliMac chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
That was perfect. You nailed everything, from the banter between both Sam and G and Kensi and Deeks, to the vulnerable conversation that served as a prelude to the kiss. Also, the line about not having any baby targets was hilarious and definitely something that Deeks would say!
b-mystique chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Wonderfully written and great characterization.:-)
effie214 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This was just amazing - so much so that I don't really feel capable of leaving a decent review, as I'm far too busy flailing about my living room. I just love how very *them* it is; even with the romantic aspect (which I adored), it still feels like something we could see on the show, so kudos for that.

Just a lovely piece all the way around. Thanks for a great read.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This was awesome! Ok the Deeks thinking he's gonna die early maybe not, but really great. Nice job