Reviews for Hatred Only Goes So Far
Seraphina Dragon chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
hope to read more please it is really good
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
i know right? masashi is so bad... he not only kille shikaku and inoichi, and others... he even went far to have neji killed! and he made the latest chapter be filled with naruhina moments .
i just hope you would continue this story... but if you do can you make sasuke a bit more stronger looking?... he seems somehow weak... :3
no offense... do continue...
Busumeushi chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
hahahahhaha ok i love it XD
Djomar chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
This is really great story,I sincerely apologize for being too lazy to review every chapter,but I would just tell you that I love every I'm really sorry that Karin,and especially Shikaku are dead.I love Shikamaru,he's one of my favourite characters,and Shikaku is his older the other hand I'm glad that Hinata is this strong :) is Killer Bee captured?
in your dreams as well chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
Good
Bella-Sakkaku chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
OMG Hina's in comma (

And Sasuke's about to turn himself and his team... How will Maddara take this? Up Date soon PLZ!
in your dreams as well chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Good plz update
Bella-Sakkaku chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Can't wait to see what happens next Up-Date soon Please! XD

Also I'm a bit off does Naruto have stronger feelings for Hinata or Sakura?
Bella-Sakkaku chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Still lov'n it! .

Madara is going to be a problem especially if their not safe in the privacy of their thoughts. Up-date soon Plz! -
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Interesting idea you have here, good job on your first chapter!
Angel of h3arts chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
! I JUST READ UR STORY AND FALL IN LOVE WITH IT!
XDreamKillerX chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
...wow...just..wow
Bella-Sakkaku chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Lov'n it! Specially cuz i would like something like this to be the plot for the series but we can only wish. Great story though keep up-dating Please! XD
HinawithLove chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Hinata willing joining Akastski? Wow...hope she kicks ass and saves the village
DarkHinata91 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
aw i liked that chapter, it was great. _