Reviews for Breaking The Bonds
Yikari chapter 1 . 4/12
On an almost completely unrelated note, my favourite headcanon for Z-Saber is it not actually being a weapon.

Disregarding its canon origins completely, I like to imagine that Dr. Wily designed it as something like an industrial-grade blowtorch or thermolance - a tool designed to cost-effectively cut up big chuncks of metal into lesser, more manageable bits, ready for extraction of useful materials out of them for Zero's self-repair systems, not to crack armored shells of fighting robots in one swing. At least, not the ones common in 20XX, made before the world has gone downwards for the first time.

I dunno, I don't like lightsabers.
Brenden chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
goodwork
Kyogre chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Hrm. Why do I keep reading this depressing stuff? It's like an addiction. Hear that? Your stuff is addicting. You horrible addicting person.

As I understand it, there are two lines in X5 that make everyone assume that Dr. Light is responsible.

First,
The Blue Light: Hold on, X... ... Just for a few more moments. ... Forget all the painful memories...

Second,
X: But I don't have any memory of Zero. Maybe whoever repaired me deleted the data by mistake.

So it seems like Capcom again totally forgot their own canon and strongly implied that Dr. Light did it.
lxoxjoanxoxl chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awww, the X5 bad ending nearly made me bawl, just like the rest of the series

Damn you Dr. Light, what was the point of it really?