Reviews for I'm Here
Captain DudeBro chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Really great story
Sonkuragari chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
I really enjoyed "I'm Here". The only other thing I can really say is that it would've been nice if, when Kasumi looked up to see Ranma, there had been a short description detailing a bit of change in him, you know, to show that leaving Nerima really had been good for him and that whatever training he'd been doing was paying off. But still, it's a good story and I enjoyed it.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Nice one-shot. I truly enjoyed reading it. A little bit of insight goes a long way, doesn't it.

For the life of me I never could figure out why so many people want Ranma and Akane to be together. I mean, even in the manga she's ABUSIVE. Period. End of discussion. She's rarely nice to Ranma. Not sure why Ms. Takahashi seemed to "push" the relationship even if it WAS done as a sort of slapstick comedy. Kasumi and Tofu never seemed to be in the cards either. Kasumi and NO ONE seemed to be in the cards. Such are the "wages" of supporting casts . . .
Smithback chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
wonderful
AnimeFan84 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Let me frank...
I really, really like this story and how it ends.
Sometimes an open ending is nice.
BUt let me blunt - I'm NOT one of those people that thinks Ranma and Akane are MEANT for each other OR that Kasumi and Tofu are destined for each other. (The latter pairing is DEFINITELY NOT in the works at least as far as Takahashi is concerned... It's in the memorial book, folks. That's as definitive as it gets. That relationship is an anime/fanon thing and in all honesty I don't see it where she's concerned. That's a one-way attraction and I think it's pushing it to call it more than a manic attraction on his part.)
I kind of wonder if Kasumi is even really aware of how SHE feels. It sure doesn't sound like she's as apathetic about Ranma as we're led to believe in the mainline. Sure, she's NICE TO EVERYBODY but that can be an empty, hollow thing, too. (Face it, Kasumi's not exactly a great enforcer of discipline and corrector of bad behavior in the home...)
The internal dialogue is very contradictory - "He's my little sister's fiancee [but he isn't anymore]... The house is quiet now [but it wasn't when he lived here]..."
The reaction of the younger sisters is classic. They had NO IDEA of how much they took Ranma for granted until he wasn't there anymore.
What I wrote sounds mean but it does seem like it's within the bounds of the past behavior we've seen from those two onscreen. I don't think it's OOC characterization.
He came back because SHE (Kasumi) asked...
Food for thought there...
GCrypt chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
You known, I always thought that Soun will finish alone in his house, Akane and Ranma wouldn't take the dojo, Kasumi with Tofu, Genma returns with Nodoka, Shampoo Ukyo and Cologne leaving Nerima, and Happosai leaving too because there is no more beauty girls near.

I don't know if you read the review but I would like to write that I really like your story.
The destroyer of fate chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
good chappy and I hope to see more if I don't then I guess the neding like this is nice ;d
shugokage chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Amazing story great job!
Junsui chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Sweet and simple. I love it! :)
dennisud chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Nice start, and the pacing is good but I think I've read something like this before. Still not a bad start!
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Let it be known that I have officially fallen in love with this pairing because of this fanfic.
Igfry chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Ranma NEVER breaks his promises.

Oh wait, that's Naruto.

Whoops.

P.S. I liked it.
Liberius chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Well done. Nice ambiance and pacing. Minor nitpick though: Nerima is IN Tokyo. It's one of the many sub-districts, so at farthest Akane and Nabiki are only an hour away thereby making the scenario somewhat silly.
lv1s chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Nice story, kinda made me feel this would of actually happen in the series
addicted2text chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Awesome. Reads like a piece of instrumental music with a strong emotional coda and finish at the end.