Reviews for White Fire, Black Earth: Simmering Darkness
gerardomondragon000 chapter 12 . 4/3
I have had a lot of fun with ents history, so many emotions that accumulated in me, I thank you to the whole power to see me guided here and it is still sad to see that it has been years since I update, I will continue to wait and it will be worth it, thank you very much for creating such a fascinating story, and have a good day, I say goodbye.
AlenDarkStar chapter 5 . 8/29/2019
Dark... i like it.
AlenDarkStar chapter 4 . 8/29/2019
Poor Magic Mirror, i like it and his interaction with Donald.
AlenDarkStar chapter 3 . 8/28/2019
Duck of Doom is scary and awful.
AlenDarkStar chapter 2 . 8/28/2019
I have a bad feeling about this, especially for Donald.
AlenDarkStar chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
Great start, i like it.
Anon chapter 12 . 3/6/2019
When are you going to update? :( I find this to be a great read, despite having a basic knowledge about Disney.

Oh..and thanks for getting me into a new ship. Donald/Pete is way too cute! (there should be more than "very slight," imho)
jWatson-Holmes chapter 12 . 12/13/2017
I'm very interested in this story, as well as the relationship development between Donaldo and Pete! For an M rated story, everything seems to be mellow at the moment. Definitely looking forward for more fun! :7
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
"Waves Cheerfully At You"H-hey My Dear Mighty Agamemnon!:3And"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"T-thanks!:3For!:3Making!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely Donald Duck Story!:) (A-and I Hope That There Will Be More And Cheers To You)My Dear Agamemnon!:3

A-and Have!:3Fun!:3And Party!:3My Dear!;)
Phoenix Ride chapter 12 . 4/7/2016
Yay, glad to see another update! Good job! Who knew Peg would be such a super-fan? Ha! Four days 'till the Vendor jailbreak huh? That's going to be a good time, though probably not for Vendor when Donald gets through. Well anyway, great chapter, and I hope you can update soon. Bye.
LonerGirl1012 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Wow, Donald with Pete? That's an interesting pair. They do sound cute together. You go Donald, you tell that Pete!
Phoenix Ride chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
Hahaha! I can't believe Donald tried to bribe me! Well, at least you finally got him and Pete to break their vow of silence. Yay, Donald's going to be staying in Spoonerville. Can't wait until meets Pete's family. That's going to be fun. See you next chapter my friend.
Phoenix Ride chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
Great chapter. I'm glad that Daffy helped Donald feel better, and how you forced Daffy to say his famous catchphrase in your author's note. Well, the Looney Tunes are now gone, and I wonder what will happen next in Spoonerville. Guess I'll wait for the next chapter to find out.

P.S. I hope Donald and Pete agree to break their vow of silence soon.
Phoenix Ride chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
Boy, that was intense. Poor Donald. Let's see if Daffy can help him out.
lmaowhycantideletemyaccount chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
aaah, i started to think that you had completely deserted this fic. good to know that you didn't :D
the new chapter was nice (especially donald's reaction to the hunger-question, that was friggin adorable), and i can't wait for another update!