Reviews for White Fire, Black Earth: Simmering Darkness
Phoenix Ride chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
Glad to see you back. Ha, Mickey is totally in denial that Pete could have a good side. Donald's not going appreciate being spied on. Good job my friend, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
mymarshmellow chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
Wow! I just stumbled upon your fanfic and I LOVE IT! I have to say that I wasn't much of a Donald/Pete fan before reading your fic, but now you converted me into one!haha Awesome work! Too bad you didn't complete it! I wish you would upload more chapters though bc I would LOVE to know what happens next with those two! :D
Phoenix Ride chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Thanks for the shrine, and another great chapter. Seems like Madame XX may have a soft spot for Donald, and that week in Spoonerville is going to be a hectic experince. Can't wait for the chaos next chapter. So as always, update soon my friend.
Prats 'R' Us chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Heheheh I love it! I was hoping that you would put the ultra heros in another univers because I don't really like the idea of the others being heros alongside the Duck Avenger, he was well out of their league but oh well. Ugh I know that feeling of staying up late to finish a chapter, but when insperation strikes...

You were in London? Dude you should have said! I'm like two hours away from central London less on a train. Did ya enjoy the sights O

Poor Donald! I was hoping for more torture but the experimenting scene had me on the edge of my seat! So much better then I could have imagined! My poor baby! I always knew Donald was a great fighter *smirk*

*sigh* was Pete the only one thinking he was meant to drive Donald back to Donald's house *facepalm* silly Pete. And yay! Peg still married to Pete! She was awesome.

Aww now I wanna see PJ and Donald have an awkward moment about what happened, hehehe maybe over breakfast P

Yes! Another shrine built to me, now I have the power to control those who built it! Donald go and drag Panchito and Jose in for a romantic day! Ending of course with whips, chains etc ;p

Donald: shesh not another looney

Me: Mwhahahahahahahaha

Pete: she even has the laugh down

oh Goofy when will you learn *sigh*

Magic Mirror! Wahhhhh! I can just see him and Donald standing backstage and gossiping. I bet his jokes would be those rubbish Christmas cracker jokes, but he'd tell it with such a straight face that you just have to laugh D
hdrf chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Obama 2012? The marxist? You've got to be kidding me. Oh well, nice fanfic anyway. I try not to obsess over politics :P.
Prats 'R' Us chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
This. Is. Epic.

I LOVE IT!

Is it going to end with Pete/Donald love because to be honest I prefer Panchito/Donald/Jose slash. Not that you needed to know that, I just like voicing it out loud, hmm don't suppose I could convert you into a fan could I? ;P

Never appologise for long chapters silly, long chapters mean more to read, appologise for short chapters they mean there is less of this amazing fic to read ;D

I spotted a mistake at the bottom where it said Louie joined in hugging Donald but he was the first one to hug Donald. Please don't kill me for pointing that out but if you do please kill me by awesome fanfic that makes my head explode because if I read the finished version of this fic it just might do that ;P I have no choice but to defend myself with reviewing and grammar smilies P

When Donald tells Daisy that she doesn't know him as he thinks of his alter-egos I'm hoping that means that he is the Duck Avenger in this universe or was the Magic Mirror seeing that Donald from another universe. I just finished reading an english translation of PKNA #21 so at the moment I'm just imagining Donald as the Duck Avenger facing his evil part ;D

oh oh and the Magic Mirror! Poor thing, and Donald doesn't even know that his friend's dead, let alone that he killed himself so he couldn't be used for evil agaisnt him. Doh I wanna cry now Donald! Mah poor baby! I can just see him leaning against the wall with a smug grin as the pair gossip and poke innocent fun at the others.

sorry I tend to go on and on when I find something that excites me, oh but I can't help it! I love Donald and I love this fic and actually I really wanna go watch Goof Troop now...no idea why ;P (hey it may not have Donald in it, unfortunately, but I do like Max and PJ)

I'm most likely going to be reading this over and over again. I love it! I hope that you update soon.
Phoenix Ride chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Yay! I've been waiting for this chapter for quite awhile, but it's worth it! Donald may be sad to know of his fate right now, but I bet that after those few weeks of rest, his fighting spirit would be resolved to confront that evil self. His willpower and anger are always his most fansinating points. Maybe that's how his good self will win. Great chapter. I'll be waiting for the next one. Ciao.
Phoenix Ride chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Oh boy, that was a close one for Pete. I'd knew that he and Donald would be waking up soon. Boy, there's going to be chaos in clubhouse when those two wake up. Keep up the good work my friend. Update soon.
Phoenix Ride chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Good 4th chapter, and just before Halloween. Poor magic mirror, to bad it had to break. But that's the price of the spell. Sounds like the time is getting close for Don and Pete to break out of their slumber. Can't wait to see what happens when they finally wake up. Keep up the good work, and update soon.
Phoenix Ride chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
So that's the score huh? The Duck of Doom from the future is trying to prevent the present Donald from turning evil and killing everybody, while present Donald is now being influenced by his darker side. I wonder just how well that plan is going to work out. Another great chapter. Update soon.
Phoenix Ride chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Yay! I've been waiting for this new chapter! So, the Duck of Doom from the future has finally revealed himself to Pete. I wonder what that's going to mean for the Donald back in the Present. Coodow's on the arguement between Donald and Mickey, it's about time Donald told the mouse off. Hope you upate soon. Keep up the good work.
Phoenix Ride chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I like this story so far. I especailly love the friendly bond you have going on with Donald and Pete. Upate soon, I want to see what you planned for Donald next.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2