Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
nita100 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Nice snippets of the story :)
meriland25 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Lovely! Have a nice day :)
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Love this! It's obviously AU, but I love the glimpes of a life that could've been.. I'd totally read a longer story about this if you wrote it :)
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This sums up the Sybil/Branson relationship perfectly. You captured so much in so little words. A truly beautiful piece.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Love it. :) I loved: "Nobody in their right mind would have thought that Branson would ever really get involved in politics.(she did)".

It made me laugh. I also really liked where he asked her to marry him and she said yes before he could even finish. Great fic. :)
Novindalf chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Really lovely and original idea! Great work )
Duchess Emma chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
adorable! I love the concept of this fic.
Silvestria chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I really liked this - showing the contradictions in Sybil's character between her practicality and romantic nature and how they combine in Branson.
MeerkatJo chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Aaww! So sweet! I like what you're done with that. The irony that she of all people would get married before her sisters! I'm glad there's someone else out there who believes that their relationship could actually work! Keep writing more of them!

p.s it's going in the community!
Bespectacled chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I've already said I dug it on LJ (I'm tr1st3ss3du3r4 on there) but I want it on my favourites here, so - beautiful. Utterly beautiful.

(the linespacing on here drives me crazy, too...)