Reviews for Night Terrors Trap
Varric-as-Pounce belly rubs naked & ignored Hawke *grin*
Parad0xotaur chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Ser Pounce-A-Varric...! :D
Nebel Engel chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Ohh it was sooo cute! I love Anders. If there's anything that doesn't make sense with your story, it can be ignored because you write beatifully, display emotions wonderfully, and the characterization of everyone in here is pretty accurate. Loved your story; I hope to read more from you. Good job!
Nebel Engel chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Oh, that makes a little more sense! Good, I was starting to get really confused. But I still don't get whatever happened to Justice.
Nebel Engel chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
So she's most likely the real Hawke. OK.

I don't get whatever happened to Justice though. Although it would make sense to leave Anders's body when in the fade (something that I can't understand why didn't happen when they actually were in the Fade in DAII), I don't think Justice would allow his friend/companion/accomplice to be tricked by a demon. At least he wouldn't leave him alone, and even in a dream, he'd try to convice Anders to fight his enemies. Unless he was sent to his own dream? But can spirits dream? I don't think they can be tricked by demons, that's for sure.

Neither do I get why is Hawke being allowed to spend so much time with Anders. May be she made a deal with the demons controlling him? They let her live in a lie with her love, and they get to feed of her too in return. Which is sort of awkard. Speacilly because she'd rather trade her life for his. I'm guessing she is going to save him in the end anyway.

And what about the ending? Was Hawke planning to have sex with Anders in his dream? With all of the demons watching? LOL

And the world began to shatter... I wonder what's the meaning of that in this context.
Nebel Engel chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Well, no normal life with Hawke then. I guess that it would have been complicated for a demon to create a dream where Anders lived happily ever after with Hawke if then the real Hawke appeared and tried to persuade her love that she was the real one.

Still, I find it odd that Hawke entered Anders' dream and started speaking to Nathaniel/the demon, he threatens her and then she acts like nothing is wrong and tries to get close to Anders instead of trying to convice him that he is in the Fade? Or may be it isn't the real Hawke but another demon? May be the demon Nathaniel was just arguing with another demon in the form of Hawke and he had to call her "mage" just so Anders wouldn't get suspicious. It would make sense then that the other demon in the shape of a cat was so sweet to her if they were just acting.

I will most gladly continue on to the next chapter.
Nebel Engel chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh, I like where this is going so far! It was so sweet that she wished for her family and remembered Anders...

I don't know about you, but for me, the whole fade thing is confusing. For instance, why when Hawke and her companions entered the Fade in DA2 to save Feynrel, no demon tried to trick Hawke into believing everything was a dream? Or how about just try and get to posses her by coersion or something? May be I am mistaken, but I don't quite recall anything like that happening.

And isn't it that all mages enter the Fade when they dream? If so, how come the mages we can play with have never had much contact with demons and other spirits? Or is it that they can enter it at will? And if so, how come it is so complicated? Neither do I get how come dwarves might enter it as well sometimes, and animals! There's so much in the Dragon Age universe that sometimes doesn't seem to make sense. I think the writers forgot a few things about Dragon Age Origins when they wrote DAII. But this is just me rambling.

So, I shall continue reading. I am overly excited to see what Anders's dream will be like. May be having a normal life with Hawke by his side and a house full of children?
Amondra chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
I love you forever. The ending had me laughing so hard I couldn't breath. I also think Anders is scared for life.
fifespice chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
loved it so much
fifespice chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
love it
fifespice chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
good chapter
fifespice chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
interesting dream anders is having
fifespice chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
love it
Evilnor chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Aww, I love the ending. This was a sweet and sexy little story. I also lamented the fact that you only get a bare snippet of time in the Fade in DA2. It was actually one of my favorite parts of Origins, with all the soloing and shapeshifting and attribute enhancements all over. The sloth demon in that case was both far more powerful and had almost an entire tower of mages to feast on at the same time.

Sadly, with DA2, Justice is in control when Anders is in the Fade. This is a fact he acknowledges and gives him reason not to even want to go there (though I don't imagine casual jaunts into the Fade are all that common for mages, anyway).

Regardless, good story :)