Reviews for Everything Else
Slytherinpurbld chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Still trying to wrap my head around Bi Dave but all in all I wished this story continued because it was awesome
midlifecrisses chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
Loved this verse - hopefully you will come back to it!
Vampgrl037 chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
I'm lovin this story. i hope there is more to come.
nooneinparticular chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Update soon, please! I really want to know what happens next! :)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Dear Nini:

You're going to hate me for saying this, but it has to be said anyway: Someone who can write a scene like the one at the end of this chapter shouldn't be wasting her gifts writing slash material.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
Supporter of Free Love chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
whoa, where's the next chapter! i love this sequel so much and i'm hoping you haven't given up on this story. so please update soon!
scorpionika chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Love the sequel as much as I loved the first story, which is, well - extraordinarily cool! _*

Hope to see more soon xo

Hugs & bugs!
deeniebee28 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Your doing well with the pacing on this story. I also got a pleasant shock at Dave's mom's name since it's mine too ) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Boys Should Kiss Boys More chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Ohmygod, I so can't wait for more!
AZNsexinezz chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Ok so i FINALLY finished this chapter, because i TOTALLY forgot the story after so long, which was worth it because once again, GREAT story :D So this chapter, very cute and funneh :P I figured Mercedes would ask the DETAILS :P Two thumbs up :)
JasonDragon64 chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Very nice, Nini!
Vollfied chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Awww Dave and Kurt were so cute in the beginning, I wish Kurtofsky did happen in the show, Ryan Murphy should make Max a regular, considering we all love Max and all the positive response he's getting I'm sure he might feel stupid of he doesn't make him a regular
nicolethecrazyone chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Awesome chapter
jekyllhj7 chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Great chapter. I loved the talk with Kurt and Mercedes in the auditorium. Really sounds like a converstaion they would actually have LOL
Aetheriata chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
...

I want a friendship like those two have, can I buy that? ;_;