Reviews for Running Off the Road
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Yea, right, House is an addict. Who cares if he is in CHRONIC pain? Chronic means, it NEVER goes away! I can see how House would love to make amends with Wilson, try to make him happy. How he would feel sorry for "causing" this accident, in a way. But I hate seeing people in unnecessary pain just because of some bigot totally screwed drug policy and bigot religious nuts dictating everyone's world view and wore, medical treatment.

Beside, House was in tremendous emotional pain from the cruel break up and he probably tried his best to get himself out of the depression, even if the cure might have a chance to kill him. Hurting Wilson was collateral damage but some of it was well deserved for being a cheerleader for something House knew might destroy him and tried to avoid for so long, and for abandoning him for an ex who wasn't worth a second chance while House never got his first.

So, I'll stop the rant now. I still feel sorry for poor Wilson here, no matter what ;-)
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is simply fantastic. I love every bit of it, it rings true.
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I like this. I like it a lot. This has the House/Wilson dynamic down perfectly-that love-exasperation-frustration-anger-love tug of war that both men go through, and yet they always come back to their friendship and taking care of each other as best they can.

Definitely stowing this one in the Favorites list. I'm planning to print it out to keep on the nightstand for bedtime reading too. Excellent one-shot. Would you be mad at me if I said I want more? :D
greystone2009 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I really hope there's more to this story!
pisces317 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I like this story. I look forward to a continuation, providing there is one.
SpidEMcD chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Are you going to continue this? I really like it and want to know the outcome piece by piece.