Reviews for As I Was
kori kaoru himura chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
This story was the BEST! and I absolutely loved the lemon! ) I liked the fact that you talked about Aoshi having his first and last sexual encounter with Misao because most stories don't do that, this was is so much more romantic! ) everything from him missing her, being humble to her and all that was sooo freaking cute! I really enjoyed reading it and it's now on my favorites )
ex ff autor chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
This story is really well written and what amazes me the most about it is the fact that you were able to do a love story and leave the characters personality intact. It's a difficult task many can't accomplish and you did great. I can image they behaving the way you portraited them. This two characters are not easy to pair up because of the complex relationship that was given on the original and it's nice to read this great solution for their love story. Loved the way you made their fellings grow it a slow a nice pace. Great work, Keep posting new stories!
AXM Fan chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Such a cute and well written story. I love this pairing and the end was really sweet. ]
Lama00 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Are you just going to stop their ? it's not FAIR! THIS FIC DESERVE TO LIVE UNTIL YOU COMPLETED , IT'S A SHAME TO LEAVE IT THERE PLEASE CONTINUE IT I BEG YOU.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
VERY EMOTIONAL STORY
Lady Himura 28 chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
This is definitely one of the best Aoshi Misao stories ever.

This is phenomenal.

I like the way you played with the words, it really showed the emotions of the characters.

Also, the moments seized... it was awesome.

I love this. Hopefully, you can update soon
Va chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
"I can't leave" "then don't" ! your fanfic is so pleasant to read! the characters are portrayed just the right way, Watsuki would certainly validate your story! It is the kind of fic that you never want to end reading, the tension grows so nicely... hope you have written other stuff, I'm going to check on that right now! thank again for this good moment , for sure I'll re read it again and again!
misao91 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
hahahaha omg okina always the first to know! i loveeed aoshi and misao interaction in this chap it was quite dramatic hahaha love it! update soon :)
bucketfullofmilk chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
I can't believe this doesn't have more than 100 reviews yet. It's light but very lovely to read. Thank you :)
Forget-Me-Not-Obsession chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
loved this story! so many of the others about these too are not believable or impossible. but their personalities fit and i would like to think that THIS is how aoshi finaly gave in. love love love it!
gortaithe chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
AWWW! noone! you are the first one to review this story LOL now it doesn't look lopsided (all of my stories have reviews now _) i was going to round up 'the past that eludes her' and 'as i was' and then another fanfic regarding sano all together. but i got so busy never picked it up again. but really, THANK YOU for the review. i would thank you personally, BUT you didn't leave a signed review LOL have a good day, bc you made mine.
No One chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
'Good to know you did a repost of this. I've never read this before, but it was a nice read. The flow wasn't too bad... With Aoshi, I'd think it would take him a longer time to slowly open up though - but then the story would slither at a snail's pace! Still, the ending leaves me wondering... Why didn't it head back to Misao and Kaoru? Her finishing the tale and I don't know... Kaoru making comments... Aoshi showing up as the stoic, but happy father to be? Without such, it just makes the beginning seem a bit unnecessary... All in all though, nice story!