Reviews for Seeking Rest
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
this was great. I dont' think I've read anything like it. Which is awesome. Its an odd pairing for me but you write it so well that I think i'm going to look for others with this pairing. hopefully I can find something that lives up to my now set high standard after reading yours.
Netchka chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Tony, Tony. Curiosity killed the cat remember? :-)
Netchka chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Xanman found himself a good one at last. :-)
Ki chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
I enjoyed this story a lot! I particularly enjoyed Xander's characterization, as all too frequently he is relegated to being a whiny McWhine pants. Lots of love!
Mya Uzo chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
I really love this story
WickedBlue chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
I so love your fic. At first I didn't think Xander/Gibbs could work, but somehow, in your fic, it does work.

Actually it worked really well and I really enjoyed reading your fic. The way Gibbs team reacted was a bonus, too :-)
serenityselena chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
awesome story...

interesting twists _
chacra chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
that was a good story! thank you!

ah never will be able to see another episode of ncis without thinking about your story!
Greysh chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
great crossover! I really liked it - gibbs and xander fit well together.
CorruptedSmile chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Very well-written. Absolutely loved your characterisation of Gibbs and Xander.
Lidil chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Gibbs and Xander?

Wow.

Well told story with excellent characterizations.

Five by five as Faith would say.
julesmonster chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
It's been forever since I watched Buffy and I've never gotten into the fandom, but I love NCIS and reading this story with Xander and Gibbs... well, let's just say that I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it all came back to me! Great story. Really.
killermuffie chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
I enjoyed the story very much. I didn't think I'd be able to get into the idea of Gibbs and Xander hooking up, but you made it work and work well. The Buffy and Will Fray Adjecent Coddle Xander Until They Chase Him Away trope is a bit long in the tooth, but didn't really detract from the story.
msdarque chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Love the story! :D

Exciting, interesting, fun, HOT.. Xander and Gibbs are so hot together! lol

I really liked reading it.. and maybe some day more of their life together... *shy smile*

Congrats and many kudos!
SlyAddiction chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Yay! Good story, thank you!