Reviews for Splinters
iHATEamarorollins chapter 3 . 2/13
Bassibu chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
I liked this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Loved it Marlowe is a riot you do her justice
Ragao Datnarv chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Nice. Thank you for sharing this story to us.
Ragao Datnarv chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
God I cant stop reading! Nice action packed story!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Great story. I just recently found your stories and they are all great! Sorry to have found them so late. Wish you were still writing Liv and Alex.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
'it's just not the same without Alex' Unfortunatly, I agree with you.

Great story. I like your way to write. You're very good... very very good. And I read a lot.

I hope Alex Cabot will be back in the show to make you write again.

Keep going,

Kelsey Pearl chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
This is excellent!
ttandme69 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Well I soncerely hope that this is not the last Alex Cabot story! I here she is coming back to SVU this season and it would be a shame to miss out on your wonderful A&O stories!

I loved this story and the Congo plotline...very creative. thanks for posting and anticipating more w/next season approaching. Lisa
Kira699 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Loved this story but please remember one important thing. In fiction we are NEVER without Alex, it is here we can keep our characters right where we want them regardless of whatever show we watch. If not, how many people will stop writing because Chris Meloni leaves, or Mariska reduces her episodes. We, the fan fic writers, keep the shows alive on here. Please keep writing.
mochamaker chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
I agree about SVU just not the same without Alex. I stopped watching after the 5th season. Thanks for the tale, and keep writing...
Ockham's razor chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Marvelous story you wrote! I'll definitely miss your SVU stories, but I look forward to reading your original fic. Thanks for sharing your stories!
Badmuts32 chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Loved it!
badcrumble2 chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
As ever your story's are great. It's a shame there will be no more I really think you get the right mix of action, characters and humour. I hope you reconsider.