Reviews for Below the Salt
Anon chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
:) The heat and pent up emotion was well built up. The climax was a surprise, a delightful one.
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
You know you read too much fanfiction when you randomly find a story, hinting at another - that you have read just weeks or days past. •Sighs• I need to grow a life. Wait, no I don't. I pity the stable boy, though XD. Misunderstandings... •chuckles•

Frostless
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Brilliant! :)
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
ROFL! Oh, I hope the young man delivers to his lady love an eloquent enough explanation of his unthinking answer...
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Haha, I knew I had to check this out! Thanks for the laugh!
diluvina black chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
"Just Gondorean customs of courtship gaining a foothold in Rohan."

LoL a brilliant punch line. Wonderful story within "The Abduction" universe from Lialathuveril
ZeesMuse chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Do you know what I LOVE about the Rohirrim? Why I prefer them to the First Born, the Elves?

Because they are everyday people, earthy and upfront. I would take the Rohirrim lad over the Prince of the Greenwood any day. I prefer the sweat of a hard days work, the smell of leather and horse.

'nuff said.
tinabella chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I really loved this story. Very cute and humorous!
Pip-2250 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Very clever punchline. I giggled. Awesome one-shot. I really enjoyed the poor boy's inner-torment as well as his reaction watching Eomer and Lothiriel. Great job!
Mary07 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hej! it a really nice one chapter fic and I really enjoyed the reference for the tittle at the end ;)
lurkingingrass chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
A lovely little piece :) just the thing to read when you want to cheer yourself up ;)
pickwick01 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Great way to spin off Abduction. Your writing style is very pleasant to read.
Lady Bluejay chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I love this one. Now the poor lad has some explaining to do. LBJ