Reviews for A Death in the Family
tanyapotter chapter 13 . 8/18
This was one of the first Castle fanfics I read as I jumped fic reading fandoms, and it's just as entertaining as I remember it to be. We are lucky to have your skill!
The-KLF chapter 13 . 4/1
How I never read this I'm not sure, but I'm so glad I came across a link to it. I really enjoyed all the family you created for Beckett and Rick's knack for saying the right thing at the right time came into its own!
BK chapter 13 . 10/14/2016
A
unannalome7 chapter 13 . 4/5/2016
I liked this fic so so much!
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 3/16/2016
Aww!
soprano193 chapter 11 . 1/22/2016
Okay, so first I want to say that this story is wonderful! I'm supposed to be cleaning but I'm not because I'm reading... You captured the character's voices perfectly, and I love the banter that Castle and Beckett have going back and forth.

Also, it is 2016, and I am still bitter about Lie to Me. I'd actually love to write something where Beckett goes to a conference and meets Lightman just to keep his character alive. And maybe by now he's finally admitted his feelings for Gillian and I can be happy, but who knows...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
Great story - but wow are you tough on men!
life's a mystery chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
great story :).
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
this is a reread and i still love this story so much! Such a well written story. Still one of the bestest fic i've ever read. :D 3

and i have to add,

endure the commiserating looks and ensuing comments ("poor dear, still single at 31 and unable to land this charming man").

that part made me smiled so wide. That is so funny and amusing. and i can feel your pain, beckett. Family's comments about relationship, such a never ending thing. haha xD
CaskettShipper chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
Well, shit. Excuse my French, but this is sooooo different than any other fic I've read out there. You've really made a whole other Castle world with detailed characters that seems so real! It's almost unrecognizable... in a good way. I almost forgot this was a Castle fanfic. It takes AU to a whole other level. I love it. It's kinda like when Castle was reading that French book... He liked it because it was different.
skygirl55 chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
I really, really loved this story. I was reading it on a plane, and I was actually disappointed when we landed because I wasn't done reading yet! You certainly made my flight go a lot faster. This story was really excellent-thank you for writing!
gsr4ever chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Loved this fic! Any chance the sequel might happen? Would love to see more Caskett story with Kate's family
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
I absolutely loved this, I couldn't stop reading! I thought it was really well written and in character. I loved how Beckett opened up to Castle and how Castle was there to support her. It was also great hearing all about Beckett's family. Great story :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
The Josh thing was weird honestly ...
shellee3 chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
What a fantastic story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.