Reviews for Not Any Other Way
Jasmine Mikasa Scarlet chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
I love this story. It's a great look at what could have been between Jake and Bella. I like that you showed them arguing because I think it makes the story even more realistic. I think Bella and Jake would have a large family also and I like how you are portraying it. I'm anxious to see how the boys handle being wolves and being subordinate to Jake. I wish you would continue writing.
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
This is fantastic, a story of love and and family and pain and loss and fear and growing up. Great characters, honest emotion, good action. I love your Jacob, he is strong and giving even when he is frustrating to Bella. I love the kids, the wolves, life events. I don't know if you are still writing or reading reviews. If you are, please consider posting the remaining chapters of this story. I bet they are written and I know we would love to see them. Thank you for writing, this was wonderful.
huinsutt99 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
was here. And no, I'm not getting bored with the story. Really enjoying it, actually.
kerentrev chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Im really liking thia story, hope u havent given up on it..
gmb7064 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is great so far!
kkcnelson2002 chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Just found your story and really enjoyed it, the pacing is nice too.
BrookeBelikov chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
AMAZING STORY! I love the way it is written!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
This story is killing me.. I LOVE IT
KimberlyAnnT chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
This chapter had me crying...
KimberlyAnnT chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Oh god.. I hope Jake is ok
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I'm so loving this story..
AshWininger chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is really great, I love how it is written! This shows what a beautiful life Jacob and Bella could have had.

I especially loved this- "He gazed at Bella and their eyes met in understanding. She had almost blown this chance at a normal, human life." THIS is always why I think Jacob was the best choice for her.

Anyway, I can't wait to read the rest!
Sams Taz chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Ho boy! New pack members and one of them looks exactly like his daddy! Wow.

Such turmoil. I knew that their life was never going to be easy but wowser!

Still loving the story!
bluebaby3296 chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
AAHHHHH OMG YES! A NEW CH. I freaking died and went to heaven when i saw the update. i freaking loved it! that jacob car incident, i felt so bad for him..though the boys phasing and all that was awesome! I hope phasing helps jacob...please update again soon...i dont think i could wait again so long!
teamjake216 chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
O man that was a great chap