Reviews for Darkest Demon: Abby
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 20 . 1/5/2012
OMG I love your stories!

Especially this one...

Your writing is beautifully composed!

-Violet
Selena Marie Weasley chapter 20 . 5/14/2011
Wow. I love this so much! update soon I need to know what happens next!
MoreZabby chapter 20 . 5/14/2011
omg no! o.0 ziva will get him though :)
Kelly Gibbs03 chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
I've really enjoyed this story. I think it's as spell binding as an on air episode!

But one thing: Gibbs would be hovering over Abby more. He believes that noone can protect her like he can-not even McGee!

Just a thought no biggie! :P
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
Totally loving it!

I love the poker game! though It sounds more like black jack than poker.

Poor Abby...next time Gibbs shoots the bastard...*nods*
sassygal3 chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
UH COME ON! MORE!

Good update. But this is nuts! You R killn' us here! lol!
sassygal3 chapter 18 . 5/10/2011
No no you didn't! That SOB has to be dead! Abby can't go through this again! And someone better go comfort her (McGee!)

Cannot wait for more! When you get readers this fired up you know your story is good! :D
girlygirl74 chapter 16 . 5/8/2011
Go McGee! And right on Ziva! Poor sensitive McGee though. I hope Tony is careful with him. Great update!
girlygirl74 chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
GET THIS BASTARD! :)
girlygirl74 chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
Oh that poor little girl Shelby! Glad she trusts Ziva,

And I love the McAbby goodness! He so adores her and she loves her Timmy. But I'm a little worried about Jamie's fate. If she's dead Abby is really going to need everyone. Great update!
AnimechildX3 chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
really loving this story

please update again soooon
Cellzo chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
Interesting that Jamie was blond, because Pauley Perrette (therefore Abby) is naturally blond! Also, I find it really funny that Jimmy had to go into the girl's bathroom xD

Update asap!
Lily chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
"Sure thing, just make sure it doesn't get all over Major Mass Spec here, he is hard at work on matching up the partial license plate,"

Mass Spec is short for mass spectrometer. It is used in chemical analysis and cannot match up partial license plates.
girlygirl74 chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
Oh Abby...this is so sad! I think wise Ducky is a good idea. Also her two favorite guys-McGee and Gibbs...I think they should show how awful seeing her like this makes them feel. Yelling won't work. She WANTS to be hurt!But if she sees' how it's tearing them apart...well Abby can't stand hurting other people especially her two guys.

I'm loving this! Please keep it up! :)
girlygirl74 chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
Great update! Love how Gibbs tells Abby he can't lose her, that she's too precious for that. She needs to hear that, especially from him. I just hope they don't lock her up in a hospital. 24\7 guard from people who love her? Maybe..but a hospital would make her worse I think. Can't wait to see what happens next.