Reviews for Photos, Memories and Jammy Dodgers
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 5/9
It's all about the bananas and jammy dodgers. And feels, can't forget them.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/9
This is a feels jerker and a masterpiece.
jenn008 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Love It!
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Wow. That's heart-shatteringly beautiful.
Red Lily1 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Why do your stories always make me cry? Wonderful as ever.
FlowerChild13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I've read quite a few of your stories now, and you do the sweet angstyness OH so well. Just lovely...
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
AAAAAHHHHH. Oh, the feels.
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
"He knew what happened next, of course. Remembered every last detail. From the taste of her mouth to the oven catching fire..."

I died laughing. Oh, the Doctor and his fire-starting skills...
LawlAdorkableTurtles chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
This was really good. It's always nice to find a decent Eleven/Rose fix, and I'm kind of fond of the ones when it's not a reunion, more like... Wll, what this was. Thanks for it, I enjoyed it :3
MittknightDr chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Can you please write another fic where the Doctor does find the video that Rose was talking about and the Ponds find out about it and find out about Rose?

Pretty pretty please? With fish fingers, custard and the Eleventh Doctor on top?
greeneyesCutie chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Imagine, Eleven could give Rose insight into things like TGITF. Explain WTF that was all about. :)
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Did I miss it? Was there a first time the Doctor went back and found "time" with Rose scene?
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
I did love it. The idea that the 11th Doctor goes back and sees Rose when he needs to is just . . . perfect. Thanks!
m0ckingbird77 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
This... this... oh my Doctor, my lovely depressing Doctor... Great job on this piece. I loved the writing and the dialogue. :D
greenlilies chapter 2 . 1/18/2012