Reviews for III Shadows of Reality: Final Mix
stardust902 chapter 26 . 11/1
hi, hope you can update this story soon. It's been really great reading it so far and would be a shame to leave it unfinished...
zerocave99 chapter 27 . 7/30
I've read the entire shadows series and I can't wait for this to be updated!
Praxis Entropy chapter 27 . 2/24
just finished rereading your final mix trilogy up to this point and i await the next chapter with bated breath. the moment i figure out how i am going to make a tv tropes page for this. again this is a true delight to read.
just finished reading the final mix trilogy up to this point and i am waiting with bated breath for the next chapter. the moment i figure out how i,m going to see if i can make a trope page for this. keep up the great work!
Taeniaea chapter 27 . 2/11
cool story
acarl365 chapter 27 . 6/18/2014
Hey i love reading the others and this one too i hope you can finish it soon just reading the old one is ok but this one is even better, good luck
stardust902 chapter 27 . 6/10/2014
please update, this is a really good story. Would be a shame to leave unfinished :) said update would not be a year from now in September 2013 x
Stormblade chapter 26 . 5/29/2014
Mmm... So emiliana's last name means treason/betrayal, huh? Now THAT'S not blatant or anything... ;)

In all honesty though, great chapter, great story, ect. Can't wait for more!
StarChasers chapter 27 . 11/8/2013
So...are you done with this story? Whats the hold up?
sorasqueenb chapter 27 . 11/5/2013
Omgoodnesss I just found this gem of a story! I love it sooooo much oh dear lord I hope you update soon child!

Mwah! Xoxoo

Bravo! _ ;
16afoster chapter 27 . 9/24/2013
OMG KRYSTALLLLL! I thought you were dead. I like screamed when i got an email that you updated again. I didn't read it yet though, I have to go back and refresh my memory. But I'm so happy that you're back! Love You!
RedSeaGlassStories chapter 27 . 9/19/2013
IM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED THIS! Thank you so much, your writing is incredible!
The 666th necrophiliac chapter 27 . 9/13/2013
Wow. I never thought this would get updated again. Thanks for continuing it, and welcome back. I mean, I don't think you actually went anywhere, but, whatever.
SilverPaopu chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Glad to see that you've updated :) When I saw this story was updated I rushed to read it haha... great job as always! Can't wait to see what happens next :D
DaniPotterLovesGod chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
You're alive! This fic is still alive! But if you've got writer's block, I know exactly what that's like. I've been suffering from a pretty severe case for a few months now. And real life's been getting in the way.

Anywho, that is some pretty insane drama going on between Kairi and her mom. I wonder how all of that will be resolved.

There are a few grammatical errors here and there, but not too many so as to distract from the main part of the story.

God bless!