Reviews for III Shadows of Reality: Final Mix
zerocave99 chapter 27 . 7/30
I've read the entire shadows series and I can't wait for this to be updated!
Praxis Entropy chapter 27 . 2/24
just finished rereading your final mix trilogy up to this point and i await the next chapter with bated breath. the moment i figure out how i am going to make a tv tropes page for this. again this is a true delight to read.
just finished reading the final mix trilogy up to this point and i am waiting with bated breath for the next chapter. the moment i figure out how i,m going to see if i can make a trope page for this. keep up the great work!
Taeniaea chapter 27 . 2/11
cool story
acarl365 chapter 27 . 6/18/2014
Hey i love reading the others and this one too i hope you can finish it soon just reading the old one is ok but this one is even better, good luck
stardust902 chapter 27 . 6/10/2014
please update, this is a really good story. Would be a shame to leave unfinished :) said update would not be a year from now in September 2013 x
Stormblade chapter 26 . 5/29/2014
Mmm... So emiliana's last name means treason/betrayal, huh? Now THAT'S not blatant or anything... ;)

In all honesty though, great chapter, great story, ect. Can't wait for more!
StarChasers chapter 27 . 11/8/2013
So...are you done with this story? Whats the hold up?
sorasqueenb chapter 27 . 11/5/2013
Omgoodnesss I just found this gem of a story! I love it sooooo much oh dear lord I hope you update soon child!

Mwah! Xoxoo

Bravo! _ ;
16afoster chapter 27 . 9/24/2013
OMG KRYSTALLLLL! I thought you were dead. I like screamed when i got an email that you updated again. I didn't read it yet though, I have to go back and refresh my memory. But I'm so happy that you're back! Love You!
RedSeaGlassStories chapter 27 . 9/19/2013
IM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED THIS! Thank you so much, your writing is incredible!
The 666th necrophiliac chapter 27 . 9/13/2013
Wow. I never thought this would get updated again. Thanks for continuing it, and welcome back. I mean, I don't think you actually went anywhere, but, whatever.
SilverPaopu chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Glad to see that you've updated :) When I saw this story was updated I rushed to read it haha... great job as always! Can't wait to see what happens next :D
DaniPotterLovesGod chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
You're alive! This fic is still alive! But if you've got writer's block, I know exactly what that's like. I've been suffering from a pretty severe case for a few months now. And real life's been getting in the way.

Anywho, that is some pretty insane drama going on between Kairi and her mom. I wonder how all of that will be resolved.

There are a few grammatical errors here and there, but not too many so as to distract from the main part of the story.

God bless!
HeartofFyrwinde chapter 27 . 9/11/2013
Finally! I've enjoyed this series since I read it, and was wondering when you'd get it back on track. Welcome back!
So, Sora's starting to doubt himself, Ven's heart is inside him, Kairi's expecting and...gah, I'm gonna have to re-read the FM series again. You've made it very good, though!
Wait...the fates of the Birth by Sleep trio...didn't Aqua...?
Holy-she's going to come back soon, isn't she? That "She" Yen Sid's old friend was talking about...Castle Oblivion...
Anyway, my crazy musings aside, I have my OWN stories up. My biggest is my own version of KHIII with three OCs added. Feel free to stop by and have a look! I'm currently battling writer's block on the 7th chapter, but I can use whatever advice I can get. If you have any tips for either Tangled or a free-storyline visit to Cinderella's world, that'd be great!