Reviews for Thin
Well done. Seriously. That was really well written, everyone was perfectly in character. I even got teary a few times and I don't cry that often. This was really well done.
Emma chapter 35 . 6/20
This was absolutely great. I love the relationship between Dean and Sam and I think this is probably very accurate. Awesome!
pipinheart chapter 35 . 4/30
I absolutley loved this...Dean and Sam had a goodmlife with bobby for a while...John was a jerk at times too. Loved it!
Iamdauntless77 chapter 4 . 1/19
im loving he story but i feel like i all developed to quickly i men he got to eating disorders and started self harming in one day but i really like it :)
Guest chapter 35 . 11/20/2014
BEST FAN FIC I EVER READ
Dani chapter 35 . 11/19/2014
Okay, this entire story has been absolutely amazing. Usually I try to avoid topics like this because of triggers and everything but your story grabbed me by the shirt and wouldn't let go until I finished reading it. It was a rollercoaster, to be completely honest. I went from laughing to screaming to crying and back to laughing. I felt such an intense hatred for John that not even the show can make me feel. Sam and Dean's relationship was perfectly done in my opinion, and the emotions that I felt in regard to Dean were shocking. I couldn't believe what he was willing to do to himself, I wanted to hug him and tell him it was okay, I wanted to scream at him that he was going to be okay and that if he wasn't I'd stab him. The entire story was brilliant, and just like with the show, my connection to Dean was stronger than I'd like to admit.
thenamesTommo chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
i'll love you forever if you posted this story in wattpad. i love this story.
abby chapter 35 . 9/14/2014
i don't know how long this has been up , but i'm so happy i found it . i feel like my little sister is going through the same thing . but oh my god , i loved this so much . if i'm missing the sequel or something , i want to know . keep writing this fanfic
Em chapter 28 . 6/27/2014
Of course the chicken tasted like sawdust. Chicken tastes awful.
Bagoosa chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
That escalated quickly.
zeroichi chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
I know i still have a long way to go. Afterall im jst at chap 5 but i really wanted to say how pissed i am toward u dean! Damn it! Why do u have to do that? Ya i know u dont want to embarassed sammy n dad but still! Gah.. U gonna suffer u know. Mayb u already did..dont toture urself
ZirconRose chapter 35 . 10/31/2012
I think you got Dean's mindset with his anorexia down extremely well. I can't speak from experience, but from the reaserch I've done on the subjuct this was extremely believable and well-written. I loved every moment of this story and I hope you get around to a sequel.
Ilerre chapter 22 . 3/18/2012
"There's just one question I have for you, though," John said hesitantly. "Dean, how could you feel like you embarrass us?"

I don't understand. John said it. So why would he ask why Dean thinks like that?
lanternheart chapter 24 . 2/29/2012
As he was stripping, he glanced into the mirror-was that a bulge he saw?

*snicker* That sounds wrong.

John walked outside and over to where Sam was standing. The boy was throwing snowballs at the house. "Go away."

*grin*