Reviews for Child Of The Universe
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
One of the cutest and- dare I say -intelligent RusCan stories I've read. By intelligent, I mean it as well-written, and just.. it flows nicely, not at all choppy and awkward, I found the dialouge (?) absolutely realistic, well, as realistic as a fanfiction conversation such as this can be.. Heh.
Wonderful work. J
larissita chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is really good! Why haven't you continue? I want to read Canada doing yoga and be all streachy while Russia looks! Because Russia has to look!
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
So funny and cute! I especially like India and that last bit at the end, so clever!
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Awww! More More More! Pleeeeease?
slioe chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Ridiclously cute. Stupid France
The Leaf 180 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
... :) now i really wanna see an added scene with france flipping out over russia. So cute, tee hee
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I love this. It is so fluffy and awesome I almost gagged on all the sweetness. :) Great job.

Inumaru12
a-hint-of-garlic chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is so sweet )
dreamkitty26 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I very much loved this story it is a new twist to a great pairing and concept I can not wait to see how the story unfolds and how the people come togerther.
Peacelotus chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This is beutiful! I'm definetly hoping for more!
Frocck chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
its great. and as far as i can tell all your french was right to... :3 i loved it really i did. i like the ending it is so cute. and the only thing i would have done different is i would like to see the awkward conversazione from Canada to France XD mostly cuss i like to see France Squirm .
anonymoosefangirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
"Rule number one of hockey buddies: don't date hockey buddies" win right there. But this is such a lovely written piece Its hard to explain but it has a dainty feel to it in that its light hearted and there's no angst, no nitty gritty. Hrm I love your writing style and the way the story flowed and the way Russia described how his heart felt also fit into my headcannon, mind connection! Haha and Canada will definitely be happy When India remembers him because in my mind when he's in love or happy or his teams wins the Stanley Cup he becomes noticeable so yeah. Ramble over!
Bumblebeecamaro38 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Cute X3
koosei chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
:D yay RusCan! I loved the beginning of it, with Canada finding out about Russia's heart. :D the feather-type feeling I liked too. It's been a head!canon of mine that Russia feels whatever's touching his heart, so that was a big win for me.

I would've been happy with that, but then they met up for breakfast, and that made it just SO much more! _ Denmark and Sweden at the muffins made me grin so much, you've no idea. And France jumping to the wrong conclusions, and Russia correcting him in FRENCH! :D SO MUCH WIN!

:D And Canada'll be happy about India remembering about him and planning which colour mat to grab. :D yay!

tldr, this was AWESOMENESS! and a great piece of RusCan