Reviews for In her head
theHuntgoeson chapter 30 . 9/1/2012
What a wonderful fic. I've read all 30 chapters in a single sitting, and I marvel at the complexity of the story you have constructed. Where to start? The gradual unhinging of Keats was truly creepy (did he age because he was defeated, or because Alex's presence in his world was destroying him? - I noticed how the fires started again when she collapsed), and his retribution so fitting. It was good to see Danny again, and it was a wonderful idea for him to be a guardian angel! I like Anne of the Heavens too, I did wonder whether Gene and Alex would discover her true nature. I also wondered whether Double-F was another guardian angel. Poor Andrew, finding his feet in the Geneverse just like Sam, Alex and all the others before him. And of course the Galex relationship is beautifully done, full of doubt, hesitation and guilt (poor Claudia!), but the truth and strength of their love wins through. And although Alex loses their child, they have darling Christopher. A great story - a sequel would not come amiss!
oragon chapter 30 . 1/10/2012
That was GREAT! Amazing! I've read it without a pause and have no words to describe my admiration.

Pity that Alex lost the baby *I felt like crying reading that part* but anyway they have sweet little Christopher.

Thank y' very much. Your fics are pure pleasure.
GeneHuntress chapter 30 . 10/24/2011
I'm quite glad I didn't read this till it was completed - I'd have been champing at the bit!

Thanks so much for writing, enjoyed from start to finish.
East of Fenchurch chapter 30 . 10/22/2011
An amazing story Fen, I read it from start to finish yesterday, couldn't put it down once I'd started. That could have been our 4th series right there.

Your writing of the Galex relatioship is so true to life I can hear Phil and Keeley saying the lines. Thank you so much for this fic.

Kim.x
LionessOfTheQuattro chapter 30 . 10/18/2011
And you were going to leave her alone in the eighties! Lool ) I'm so sad it's ended! It was one of my favourites and I will miss it so much. Loved the ending and all of it really, thanks for writing D

Rachel xx
oceancounty chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
A wonderful ending to a brilliant story! Written with verve, humor, and filled with clever twists, this has been a delightful journey. Thank you Fen for this great ride.
wombledon chapter 30 . 10/16/2011
Well done for finishing this - I really enjoyed this fic. Shame smelly Keats made it in the end.;-) If you did an epilogue so we could see Alex with Christopher and Gene and *maybe* a little some else, well, I wouldn't be adverse to that.
theoofoof chapter 30 . 10/16/2011
It's over :( Glad Gene and Alex got their happy ending though. Loved the revelation about Danny Moore too.

So...what are you writing next? :P
sash queen of the jungle chapter 30 . 10/16/2011
Thanks for the chocolate cake:). Glad that they have moved in to there family home and Alex is going to be christophers step mum. But she is not too old. She could probably still carry genes child. The child that was misscarried was just nit meant to be. Thanks for writing and sharing. You have successfully addressed two difficult topics here. Christophers mum death, the affair and the misscarriage. Thanks for writing.
Jazzola chapter 30 . 10/16/2011
Aww, what a fantastic ending to this fic- thoroughly enjoyed it. Awesomeness encapsulated.

Thanks so much for this! I loved it, I'll miss this one. *sniff* Just thank you hugely!

Jazzola
oceancounty chapter 29 . 10/11/2011
Bittersweet chapter- very sad but uplifting as well. The baby was not to be but her sorrow is lightened with the knowledge that Molly loves her. Keats is in custody where he belongs, your Litton is always spot on. I do love Jane, ooh and she's got a crush on double Eff-you go girl, show off those assets:) Great work as always, look forward to the next chapter.
theoofoof chapter 29 . 10/10/2011
Poor Alex! And poor Gene! Their baby :( I have to say when I realised what was happening I was most upset. Almost cried - it's been one of those days!

Glad they're getting somewhere to live together though. A little family. Loved the inclusion of Molly in this chapter too.

Can't wait for more. Can't imagine there'll be many chapter left now, will there?
sash queen of the jungle chapter 29 . 10/10/2011
Oh my...how sad. A misscarrige. Poor Alex poor gene. He can look after Alex and they could always try for a baby. There is nothing to say that they can't have a baby together. Broke my heart with gene thinking about his ideal family with Christopher, their baby and Alex trying to cook. Thanks for writing please update more soon.
xX-Misty chapter 29 . 10/10/2011
Oh no, how absolutely heartbreaking! Oh poor Alex, although what a relief she wasn't shot. Oh my goodness, but Jane and Double Eff! Ha, I just love that! Poor Andrew has so much to take in, and as always I love your writing for Litton, just spot on. I'd been desperately awaiting the next update and I can't wait for the next one!
GeneGenielover28 chapter 29 . 10/10/2011
Oh no! Alex losing the baby is so sad and poor gene and alex. I am glad that she didn't die but oh this is so gut wrenching. I hope they do have another chance to have a child together. Great chapter, please update soon.