Reviews for Prisoner in My Head
geauxtigersgirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
A little dark, but the whole series can be dark. I think it is appropriate and well done. I enjoyed seeing Ahsoka saving her friend, and ultimately, many others. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
Sachmis chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I love it! It is greatly reminiscent of yeerk-infestation stories, which tend to be made of nightmares. It even has the horror of the brain-parasite in question leaving through great pain to the host-body. All in all, excellent.
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Amazing! I give this piece 6.022x1023/5 points!
Ember Quill chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Another good one. Brain Invaders was my favorite S2 episode, and your characterization of Barriss was spot-on. The idea of a Jedi being able to remain semi-conscious was a good one. Barriss begging Ahsoka to kill her wouldn't have made much sense if she was unconscious until that moment.
Nisha A. Hailm chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You are a really good wirter.

This glimps you gave me into Barriss mind was amazing!

I simply loved it. :)
Slade1987 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You may just force me to find a copy of the Clone Wars and start watching it in earnest.

I just had to go read up on Bariss Offee since I hadn't the foggiest idea who she was.

Your ability to write in the first person is still quite astounding and much more developed than my own capability in that regard. I have little else to comment upon really as your grammar and syntax are both above inspection as far as I have seen.

Perhaps your only issue is that you limit yourself to such small pieces. However when considered that it takes me months to finish my own work, perhaps that is a good thing when all is considered.
CNQ chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
i loved this! wow. i am actually working on a story where Ahsoka and barris wander into a situation like this. any tips?
X-Deyoxis-X chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
It's fun to compare this story to Buried Alive. The difference between Ahsoka and Barriss' thought processes just kind of makes me laugh. Yet, it's pretty dead on in my opinion in their personalities.

I like how you took my little idea. You pretty much got everything I was thinking of on the mark.

Keep up the good work!

Love,

Deyoxis
DoubleEO chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
You did great! :D Nice!
laloga chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
You did a great job putting the reader inside Barriss' head, especially during what was a terrifying incident for her. I loved how the "worms" were single-minded in their desires and you articulated that well; I could almost hear their thoughts like a drumbeat, incessant, inexorable.

Wonderful!
san davis 687 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
i like it omg
Fox Scarlen chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
You're just on a roll, aren't you? I'm glad, though, it's always nice to read one-shots like these, very introspective and deep.

Again, magnificent job! As usual, you really managed to get inside the character's head, and I felt that you portrayed Barriss very well; this reflected in your writing throughout.

The idea of being semi-conscious while under the worm's influence is an interesting one, and Barriss' horror at what the worm is trying to do, as well as her inability to stop it, is very real in this. You really bring across Barriss' desperation to have Ahsoka kill her, in order to save her friend, and the terror that by sparing her life, Ahsoka might have been sealing the doom of hers, and by Barriss' own hand at that!

Wonderful job! Can't wait to read more from you!
shakespeareaddict chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
In all honesty, this is not quite as good as your other two fics so far, although I still like it. You're a good writer and all, but I think that you don't have the "voice" of Bariss in you. (Neither do I, but still.) If you ever wanted to rewrite this fic or expand on it, I would suggest checking out the Animorphs series-it involves mind-controlling aliens called Yerks, and I remember there was one book where one of the main characters was "infected".

But don't take my criticism as that this is a bad fic.
Gone Rampant chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Another good fic from you. By any chance, are you a fan of Barrisoka? Just curious...

Anyway, this was good, and I can't wait to see more of you on this website.